• Nba finals game at sports bar

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Another idea?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prynce

Daps
biggest thing would be figuring out what is needed to reserve a spot, and then going from there. Something like this could be moved later in the year if needed and the park thing could happen first being that its probably the easiest to do logistically and when you talk putting money in to reserve a spot some people might get :mjpls: @ the thought of putting in money with people they haven't met in person yet, which is understandable.
Honestly the park thing is looking a lot easier :heh:

Just choose a park bring your own stuff and hang seems like the best option. We could even choose a park with events/attraction.

Honestly I would be willing to rent 3 or 4 bays myself but the only thing holding me back from that is will people show up?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly the park thing is looking a lot easier :heh:

Just choose a park bring your own stuff and hang seems like the best option. We could even choose a park with events/attraction.

Honestly I would be willing to rent 3 or 4 bays myself but the only thing holding me back from that is will people show up?

yea, the thing is figuring out who is serious, because as we know life happens and planning this far in advance is tough as you never know what could happen in June. We had a TON of people in ATL, so I think we could probably get away with various smaller get togethers and then from those events trust would be built to be able to plan for a more elaborate get together. There are numerous festivals in ATL and of course Sporting events where cats could meet up at and chop it up. When planning the elaborate event though we could at least set up some kind of "donation" system, as you may have cats who may want to chip in and aren't sure if they are coming, but even then a group of individuals who have met before could lead the way and setting up the event. At the end of the day you can't be stingy when trying to set up an event meant for fellowshipping and networking.

Prynce

Daps
:manny: I say we just meet up at grant park or something for a few hours.

Bring your own basketballs, radio, food and etc. Maybe hit the zoo or pool or something

Then after this meet up we could do something more extravagant the second time.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I say we just meet up at grant park or something.

Bring your own basketballs, radio, food and etc.

Then after this meet up we could do something more extravagant the second time.

Yeah lets just keep it simple

Prynce

Daps
Yeah lets just keep it simple
Ye a simple park meet up looks to be the best.

If they want to do something else after the park we can in smaller groups. Maybe hit a club or something.

Everybody cool with grant park or do y'all wanna have it on the westside?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ye a simple park meet up looks to be the best.

If they want to do something else after the park we can in smaller groups. Maybe hit a club or something.

Everybody cool with grant park or do y'all wanna have it on the westside?
a park event would need to be on a weekend or something like July 4/July 4 weekend

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You live in Atlanta? :dahell:
No. My man does
:wow: always looking out for ya boy

A middle of the week day would be super hard for me to pull off. Plus that 8 hour drive wouldn't be whats up:pachaha: @gogogubari you flying or driving out?

If it was like a friday or weekend I could at least make a weekend trip out of it. Plus I'll probably be in ATL at the end of this month.
I would fly out for a weekend. I think southwest has RTs for like 150 right now

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We gotta a game changer brehs

Hawks are doing another Tinder night