Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was trying to accommodate @gogogubari and @CashmereEsquire

And most people said they would take off and a playoff game is on that night

It's prolly gonna be after work hours anyway

A week day would be easiest time to get space at a place like Top Golf or D&B also and probably least expensive. There is a Top Golf in West Midtown which I would assume would be the most central location compared to say the Alpharetta one (Weekday traffic would probably be hell getting there too). If we did D&B the one in Marietta I think is the most central location.

D&B IDK if it can accommodate a large group, and the way its set up it would be difficult for people to talk amongst each other being that there are games spread out, compared to Top Golf where your party has a reserved area.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn Can you come to ATL June 8th?
:wow: always looking out for ya boy

A middle of the week day would be super hard for me to pull off. Plus that 8 hour drive wouldn't be whats up:pachaha: @gogogubari you flying or driving out?

If it was like a friday or weekend I could at least make a weekend trip out of it. Plus I'll probably be in ATL at the end of this month.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:wow: always looking out for ya boy

A middle of the week day would be super hard for me to pull off. Plus that 8 hour drive wouldn't be whats up:pachaha: @gogogubari you flying or driving out?

If it was like a friday or weekend I could at least make a weekend trip out of it. Plus I'll probably be in ATL at the end of this month.
Well you can always visit me in the DMV.

Prynce

Daps
A week day would be easiest time to get space at a place like Top Golf or D&B also and probably least expensive. There is a Top Golf in West Midtown which I would assume would be the most central location compared to say the Alpharetta one (Weekday traffic would probably be hell getting there too). If we did D&B the one in Marietta I think is the most central location.

D&B IDK if it can accommodate a large group, and the way its set up it would be difficult for people to talk amongst each other being that there are games spread out, compared to Top Golf where your party has a reserved area.
So the only thing about top golf is to figure out how many people are coming and how to pay for the reservations because its only 6 people per pod

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So the only thing about top golf is to figure out how many people are coming and how to pay for the reservations because its only 6 people per pod

Yea idk how that works. I know my job had taken us there and we had like 4 pods for about 20-30ppl being that some people didnt play that just came to eat and drink. Id call and get an overview of how it would go and get estimated cost.

Prynce

Daps
Yea idk how that works. I know my job had taken us there and we had like 4 pods for about 20-30ppl being that some people didnt play that just came to eat and drink. Id call and get an overview of how it would go and get estimated cost.
I firgured it out :ehh:

Everybody who just wants to come and eat you pay the base 5 bucks to get inside and if you want to golf we all chip in and rent a bay. So that way everybody who wants to golf gets a bay and everybody else just wants to eat just pay the 5 bucks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I firgured it out :ehh:

Everybody who just wants to come and eat you pay the base 5 bucks to get inside and if you want to golf we all chip in and rent a bay. So that way everybody who wants to golf gets a bay and everybody else just wants to eat just pay the 5 bucks.

Top Golf is always slammed so Reservations are the best way to get in there or else you will be waiting for a long time.

There are a few Cool Bowling Spots my girl was telling me about that are "Adult Bowling" type spots with food,bar, etc.

Painted Pin is one, Midtown Bowl is another.

It would be best to go somewhere we can reserve space, just so everyone can be amongst each other.

Prynce

Daps
Top Golf is always slammed so Reservations are the best way to get in there or else you will be waiting for a long time.

There are a few Cool Bowling Spots my girl was telling me about that are "Adult Bowling" type spots with food,bar, etc.

Painted Pin is one, Midtown Bowl is another.

It would be best to go somewhere we can reserve space, just so everyone can be amongst each other.
We got 3 months to figure this out and we already have a date june 8th

I'll go brain storm some more and do some research

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We got 3 months to figure this out and we already have a date june 8th

I'll go brain storm some more and do some research

biggest thing would be figuring out what is needed to reserve a spot, and then going from there. Something like this could be moved later in the year if needed and the park thing could happen first being that its probably the easiest to do logistically and when you talk putting money in to reserve a spot some people might get :mjpls: @ the thought of putting in money with people they haven't met in person yet, which is understandable.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
So brehs lets do a meet up.
I think we would have the best one because we are in the GOAT black city and a lot of y'all already know each other outside the coli.

So let's use this thread to plan one out and make sure it's fun.

I think we should have the meet up in June because that gives us time to plan and decide where to go. It also gives the out of town brehs who may want to come time to plan.

Now what kind of meet up should we have? Some brehs want to have a cook out and I think that's a great idea but the planning/logistics of a cookout would need one of us to take the reins and make sure everything gets done. Some brehs want to go to a sports bar during the playoffs so the brehs who don't drink won't be bored I think that is a good idea also.

So lets start brainstorming and figure this out :manny:
We have 3 months to get this right.

Also if we do a cookout we should prolly have it out east because most of us live out this way. Grant park maybe?

@AVXL @Poitier @Born2BKing @CashmereEsquire @Granite State @The ADD @keond tag anymore ATL brehs I may have forgot.

Edit: Meet up is june 8th location being figured out

shyt i'm in Augusta nikka, what's happening :blessed: