Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What is the purpose of these 'meetups'. Will you guys discuss anything productive like group economics? politics? business opportunities? stock market tips? real estate?

Or will it just be 4 hours talking about why Stephen Curry is overrated? or bragging about the new pair of Jordans you just bought?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I say we all go camping together. :yeshrug:

Everyone bring your boo(s) and your brews and chill out for a weekend and get to know each other (no homo). You'll be amazed how great it is to sit around the fire at night and grill and chill while smoking and drinking

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Everyone bring your boo(s) and your brews and chill out for a weekend and get to know each other (no homo). You'll be amazed how great it is to sit around the fire at night and grill and chill while smoking and drinking

I'm not opposed to this. Black people need to learn outdoor/survival skills. I'm talking about REAL camping like hunting, fishing, learning how to start a fire, living in the wild for awhile. I doubt you guys would go that extreme though.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not opposed to this. Black people need to learn outdoor/survival skills. I'm talking about REAL camping like hunting, fishing, learning how to start a fire, living in the wild for awhile. I doubt you guys would go that extreme though.
Ive been going camping about twice a year lately. Only place i draw the line is if it's cold. i refuse to be out there if it's below 50 at night

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Im not peeing out in the woods around some of these folks. I know how yall get down :ufdup:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alpharetta :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I think Windy Hill is better for "us" :mjpls:.

I`m going to be in Vegas that weekend but I`m sure Cinco De Mayo would be an easy event for y'all to pop off, as there are TONS of good Mexican Spots around town.

Alpharetta checkin in :mjpls:

I can't be the only one on the Northside :mjpls:
I lived in Alpharetta the last 5 years (Winward Parkway) . GOt tired and bored up there so i bough a house near downtown this past September. I miss some of the bars up there.
Any of you go to Hudson Grill upp there? The bartender (Naana) is my home girl for real. I miss her dearly :mjcry: I need to go back up there and hang with her one of these nights. Her drinks be off the chain.
We still play Words With Friends together to this day

Last edited: