RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these corny dudes from stable, religious or strict families who get married super early end up divorcing early. Not just in sports or entertainment. I can think of a few corny dudes I know who got married to the first woman who gave them the time of day...and 2 years later regretted it.

Friend of mine was raised by strict ass Nigerian parents. Breh was a virgin through college, I know because I tried hooking him up at parties and he'd always leave lmao. Scared of women. He got a good IT job after graduating, moved to Boston...and impregnated a stripper
:mjlol:

Married her to save face :mjcry:

Divorced 2 years later :francis:

Breh literally nutted in the first girl who let him smash. I'm telling you. These corny dudes be making terrible relationship decisions because they have no experience, fall for the first girl who smiles at them, and the rest is history.

:mjlol:

nikka be like stop playing bruh:martin:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

Sources close to the estranged couple tell us RG3 first met Florida State track star Grete Sadeiko through Instagram back in January ... roughly 7 months after his wife, Rebecca Liddicoat, gave birth to their daughter.

You can give him the benefit of the doubt to balance out my judgement

What I tell the coli

how do we know they just separated? she wasn't at any browns camp. As far as I'm concerned they could have been separated since the beginning of the year.

1225-rgiii-christmas-instagram-3.jpg

thats the last public shot we have of them...that was 12/25/15.....They could have broke it off in January and RG3 went public with his girl in August and filed for divorce.

shyt just made sense to me :manny: if thats the last public shot they had...he easily could have been done with the chick for 7-8 months now. Dude filed for divorce the moment they went public with the relationship. How would it have looked if he was married and the pics came out before the divorce was filled. I don't know why these dudes on the coli cant figure this stuff out. We mostly brehs on here. shyt is common sense to me :manny:

Now her being blindsided is total lies:francis: any chick knows when a nikka is done with em. We don't make it hard. Any chick can tell when a nikka is just coming by you to see his daughter, not returning calls or texts, getting a quick nut with you and back to his life.

All the other stuff bout her getting ran trains on by the ball team is just coli bullshyt :francis: I don't know why y'all love to make up rumors when the only thing that ever happen to her was extortion from a former walk on bball player

FSP

Banned
Daps
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her. :mjlol:

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:
Your nephew was Michael Snaer?? Or XRM. Those are the last two starting PG's I remember and XRM is dating a baddd bytch.

edit: nvm some guy already said it was Devon Bookert. Damn. For what it's worth I met that chick too a while back she seemed really nice even though she gave me that Roger Clemons in his prime curveball.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Sources close to the estranged couple tell us RG3 first met Florida State track star Grete Sadeiko through Instagram back in January ... roughly 7 months after his wife, Rebecca Liddicoat, gave birth to their daughter.

What I tell the coli

shyt just made sense to me :manny: if thats the last public shot they had...he easily could have been done with the chick for 7-8 months now. Dude filed for divorce the moment they went public with the relationship. How would it have looked if he was married and the pics came out before the divorce was filled. I don't know why these dudes on the coli cant figure this stuff out. We mostly brehs on here. shyt is common sense to me :manny:

Now her being blindsided is total lies:francis: any chick knows when a nikka is done with em. We don't make it hard. Any chick can tell when a nikka is just coming by you to see his daughter, not returning calls or texts, getting a quick nut with you and back to his life.

All the other stuff bout her getting ran trains on by the ball team is just coli bullshyt :francis: I don't know why y'all love to make up rumors when the only thing that ever happen to her was extortion from a former walk on bball player
You called that January start date.:ohhh:
TMZ did his wife no favors with that side picture of her head.:francis:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

What I tell the coli

HE MET THE CHICK ON IG IN JANUARY...
HE DIDNT SEPARATE FROM HIS WIFE IN JANUARY.

SIMPLE READING COMPREHENSION.
:devil:
:evil:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What I tell the coli

So they separated after she found out he was cheating? Yeah like I said he's a dirtbag, piece of shyt.

Lol @You saying any chick. That's not how you treat your wife.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
don't like 90% of black male-white female marriages end in divorce or some shyt? he was a star when she got with him and now he's not.

reap what you sow brehs.

actually, she was with him before the fame. and I hear she comes from money. she gets an unfair rep as a goldigger just because shes white.

but that baby looks like it might not be his tho.

edit: it looks like he left her for a real goldigger.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ahh:

I can see it now.. Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh. Browns have the ball and it's 3rd and 10. c00n snaps the ball and drops back. Has no idea where to go with the football as usual. Before he can try and escape I can see Bud Dupree and James Harrison flying off the edge and pounding this fool into the ground on some Malachi crunch shyt :mjcry:

It's coming

:ohlawd:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Knew coming when he used to chill at Park at 14 alone and unlike myself, ventured from the non-drama White, Asian and Buppie crowd down to the hip-hop/reggae floor. So more than likely he will wife another reformed thot. Like Russ married a white ho and then a black recovering RG3 will probably wife another one too because men love skanks, whores, ratchets etc..