RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RGIII just shot up every fantasy draft big board :blessed:

i'm from DC, you either love him or hate him all of which is none of his fault. i hope he go out there and ball on em. Being a skins fan, it might not be this year but there is a 100% guarantee he'll ball out after leaving our team

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this dude get another white chick i cant root for him
:mjlol: I guess you didnt see the pics.

0817-rg3-new-gf-tmz-sports-4.jpg

0817-grete-sadeiko-photos-7.jpg

0817-rg3-grete-sadeiko-instagram-6.jpg

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Breh, where did you hear the rumor about her fukking RG3's Redskins teammates? I've never heard any of this before.

shyts all coli bullshyt breh....his wife had an issue with extortion with a ex baylor basketball player. The coli turned it into she getting run trains by the entire team and fukking redskins players. This shyt is nowhere to be found anywhere online. If all this was true this stuff would have been out long time ago. This is 2016 in a social media era where nothing is hidden

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Wow he just separated from his wife and already is dating another woman and got a tattoo of her name??? That's fukked up....

how do we know they just separated? she wasn't at any browns camp. As far as I'm concerned they could have been separated since the beginning of the year.

1225-rgiii-christmas-instagram-3.jpg

thats the last public shot we have of them...that was 12/25/15.....They could have broke it off in January and RG3 went public with his girl in August and filed for divorce.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
how do we know they just separated? she wasn't at any browns camp. As far as I'm concerned they could have been separated since the beginning of the year.

1225-rgiii-christmas-instagram-3.jpg

thats the last public shot we have of them...that was 12/25/15.....They could have broke it off in January and RG3 went public with his girl in August and filed for divorce.
:dwillhuh:. At the head on that kid. WTF.

@3Rivers

We need a smiley for that odd lookin head pink ass baby :lolbron:. That shyt is a pic of a travesty.