RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It's simple as this.... HE'S LIVING OUT HIS SECOND CHILDHOOD

just like tiger.... these dudes wasn't getting the ass we all think they was getting in high school and some was scared in college and they saw how the deon sanders and Michael irvin of the world was getting bytches and once they reach that level of success and fame hits they go back trying to relive the same ballers they saw back in the day getting hoes because they figure their money will speak for them..

In the end they end up flat on their back

tigerhurt.gif

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
actually, she was with him before the fame. and I hear she comes from money. she gets an unfair rep as a goldigger just because shes white.

but that baby looks like it might not be his tho.

edit: it looks like he left her for a real goldigger.

She is a frumpy looking woman, and like most conventionally unattractive heiresses that get passed over by ideal White men, will look for the next highest tax bracket from another race. Besides, she was known to be a whore, which isn't a bad label since people are now "free with their sexuality"(promiscuous). Brehs will one day realize chicks who suck you off after that first date at AppleBees and play emotional games are not wife or mother material. He will may learn after the next divorce, penniless, middle-aged, STD riddled and possibly drug dependent, as he is rescued by a woman more compatible. She will dust him off and take him to church where he be received by all the other middle aged single women in the congregation. He will become a deacon and then an evangelist until he pastors his own mega ministry, if he isn't cracked out.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
She is a frumpy looking woman, and like most conventionally unattractive heiresses that get passed over by ideal White men, will look for the next highest tax bracket from another race. Besides, she was known to be a whore, which isn't a bad label since people are now "free with their sexuality"(promiscuous). Brehs will one day realize chicks who suck you off after that first date at AppleBees and play emotional games are not wife or mother material. He will may learn after the next divorce, penniless, middle-aged, STD riddled and possibly drug dependent, as he is rescued by a woman more compatible. She will dust him off and take him to church where he be received by all the other middle aged single women in the congregation. He will become a deacon and then an evangelist until he pastors his own mega ministry, if he isn't cracked out.

:snoop:

Oooohhhhhhk

So I'll be the voice of reason here. This is a sports sub forum sooooo lets talk sports

He's damaged his brand

He's in a very tough division of which he's the weakest QB on the weakest team

The backup QB is more effective and would have the job had it not been for age and his overall record as a starter

He's ending his own career.

I told nikkas he was a bad QB months ago and people responded talking about his character and ironically I refused to attack his character or even acknowledge it

Now he's showing huge character flaws and leadership issues in his personal life

The Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals are going to carve him up something fierce

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Oooohhhhhhk

So I'll be the voice of reason here. This is a sports sub forum sooooo lets talk sports

He's damaged his brand

The backup QB is more effective and would have the job had it not been for age and his overall record as a starter

I told nikkas he was a bad QB months ago and people responded talking about his character and ironically I refused to attack his character or even acknowledge it

Now he's showing huge character flaws and leadership issues in his personal life

:wow: Its a shame because I feel like Hue is a really good coach but I dont know why the fukk he would pin his reputation on this bum

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Its a shame because I feel like Hue is a really good coach but I dont know why the fukk he would pin his reputation on this bum

Yeah.. The dumb ass redskins actually got this right

He's mechanics and NFL QB IQ is so piss poor...

The only thing he had going for him was clean brand and his perceived high character/value system

If he thought those NFC East defenses were rough

He ain't ready for what we about to do to his ass

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Oooohhhhhhk

He's damaged his brand

No one remembers Darryl Strawberry for being an incredible baseball player and a crackhead or and OJ from USC cannot be separate from acquitted murderer to the masses. His personal life is just that which is why my response was :gurl: like the headline in the article.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I may have a weakness for poorly shaped cave cacettes with huge titties...:patrice:

Cause I keep coming back to this thread just to look at her titties in the pajamas:patrice:

And I know the rest of her is shaped like a stack of poorly made pancakes:patrice:

But I'm smashing on the strength of the titty meats alone...probably at least keep her in the rotation to keep smashing off the strength of the titty meats alone:patrice:

It just seems impossible for her titties to be sitting up that perfect in pajamas:patrice:

Need to go jerk off to some national geographic documentaries about Ethiopia to get this shyt out of my system:patrice:

Maybe this is why my wife always talks me out of shopping at wal mart cause their be dozens of white chicks shaped like RG III wife their every time we go...:patrice:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

HE MET THE CHICK ON IG IN JANUARY...
HE DIDNT SEPARATE FROM HIS WIFE IN JANUARY.

SIMPLE READING COMPREHENSION.
:devil:
:evil:

:why: Chicago breh....I'm disappointed. What don't you get :patrice: You're a well known coli breh

Who cares when he filed for seperation from his wife. If he was done with her in January that's all that matters. I can be done with my girl and be fukking other chicks. If you are meeting other chicks and you are married then that clearly means you are done with your wife. What's so hard to get about that.

I know people who aren't together who are still legally married.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
So they separated after she found out he was cheating? Yeah like I said he's a dirtbag, piece of shyt.

Lol @You saying any chick. That's not how you treat your wife.

nah....she probably thought she could fix things in her head or thinking he may stray for a bit but then come back home like lots of dudes do.

RG3 prob been done since January...any married man that is looking and meeting other chicks is done with his wife.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can't believe this thread has gone this far. @Qohelet, do you have any receipts to back up these internet rumors. I'm pretty dialed into Baylor and especially the 'skins and I even contacted one of my sources per your allegations who was VERY close to the things that were going on when Robert was there.

He never heard a inkling of teammates fukking rob's wife. Not saying you personally but people don't care about truth when the lie sounds more appealing. Especially on the internet when it's all screen names behind a computer.

So many dudes in this thread calling him a c00n, simp, or whatever. I'm not saying it's true or not but the outside of his personal life which is nobody's business, this is probably his last shot to be ever be a legitimate starter in the NFL.

He took a hit last week that I didn't even think he would get up from. The fact is he should be 100% focused on getting his career on track which I feel he is, but it seems this thread is just full of dudes going in with rumors and dap fishing talking about his kid...
1. Take the bass out your voice if you gonna speak to me. Don't come at me like no hoe ass nikka.

2. I heard that from a girl who I am cool with who does security at my building months ago who fukked with Moss. She talk too damn much but that was the scoop on that. Stadium hoes knows. Maybe your connect don't know shyt.

3. This is hearsay for me but if you want to catch them hands, pull up.