RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do we know they just separated? she wasn't at any browns camp. As far as I'm concerned they could have been separated since the beginning of the year.

1225-rgiii-christmas-instagram-3.jpg

thats the last public shot we have of them...that was 12/25/15.....They could have broke it off in January and RG3 went public with his girl in August and filed for divorce.

You can give him the benefit of the doubt to balance out my judgement

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
There's alot of frivolous bullshyt being discussed in this thread. RgIII is a black man in a position that players used to have to go to Canada to play in. Simone Biles is the definition of "stylin' on em". Do they have some c00nish tendencies? Yes. Should we be attacking them for those choices with 20 page long threads when we could be discussing how successful they have been to even get to where they are? :stopitslime:
Grow the fukk up.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.

Breh, where did you hear the rumor about her fukking RG3's Redskins teammates? I've never heard any of this before.

shyts all coli bullshyt breh....his wife had an issue with extortion with a ex baylor basketball player. The coli turned it into she getting run trains by the entire team and fukking redskins players. This shyt is nowhere to be found anywhere online. If all this was true this stuff would have been out long time ago. This is 2016 in a social media era where nothing is hidden

@mrken12 @KBadd Ya'll ever heard these rumors?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
There's alot of frivolous bullshyt being discussed in this thread. RgIII is a black man in a position that players used to have to go to Canada to play in. Simone Biles is the definition of "stylin' on em". Do they have some c00nish tendencies? Yes. Should we be attacking them for those choices with 20 page long threads when we could be discussing how successful they have been to even get to where they are? :stopitslime:
Grow the fukk up.
Yep.

People like Simone Biles and RG3 aren't attracted to black men or black women. They want partners like Zach Efron and Taylor Swift :yeshrug: so what you not going to change what they like.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation.
You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.

What the fukk are you babbling about? :what:

Are you a black woman or a white cuckold man?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grow the fukk up.
Exactly.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her. :mjlol:

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:

:wow:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can't believe this thread has gone this far. @Qohelet, do you have any receipts to back up these internet rumors. I'm pretty dialed into Baylor and especially the 'skins and I even contacted one of my sources per your allegations who was VERY close to the things that were going on when Robert was there.

He never heard a inkling of teammates fukking rob's wife. Not saying you personally but people don't care about truth when the lie sounds more appealing. Especially on the internet when it's all screen names behind a computer.

So many dudes in this thread calling him a c00n, simp, or whatever. I'm not saying it's true or not but the outside of his personal life which is nobody's business, this is probably his last shot to be ever be a legitimate starter in the NFL.

He took a hit last week that I didn't even think he would get up from. The fact is he should be 100% focused on getting his career on track which I feel he is, but it seems this thread is just full of dudes going in with rumors and dap fishing talking about his kid...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Can't believe this thread has gone this far. @Qohelet, do you have any receipts to back up these internet rumors. I'm pretty dialed into Baylor and especially the 'skins and I even contacted one of my sources per your allegations who was VERY close to the things that were going on when Robert was there.

He never heard a inkling of teammates fukking rob's wife. Not saying you personally but people don't care about truth when the lie sounds more appealing. Especially on the internet when it's all screen names behind a computer.

So many dudes in this thread calling him a c00n, simp, or whatever. I'm not saying it's true or not but the outside of his personal life which is nobody's business, this is probably his last shot to be ever be a legitimate starter in the NFL.

He took a hit last week that I didn't even think he would get up from. The fact is he should be 100% focused on getting his career on track which I feel he is, but it seems this thread is just full of dudes going in with rumors and dap fishing talking about his kid...
:patrice: Yeah, I feel like there were some truth to these rumors, we'd atleast be hearing shyt on LSA.