RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
1. Take the bass out your voice if you gonna speak to me. Don't come at me like no hoe ass nikka.

2. I heard that from a girl who I am cool with who does security months ago who fukked with Moss. Stadium knows. Maybe your connect don't know shyt.

3. This is hearsay for me but if you want to catch them hands, pull up.
:russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What kinda grown ass nikka gonna ask another grown ass nikka for some receipts on some gossip. I receipt these hands nikka. Ask the hoe. You wanna talk to her. Pm me and she probably give you her email or something. You Robert LittaL? Why you asking for receipts

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:why: Chicago breh....I'm disappointed. What don't you get :patrice: You're a well known coli breh

Who cares when he filed for seperation from his wife. If he was done with her in January that's all that matters. I can be done with my girl and be fukking other chicks. If you are meeting other chicks and you are married then that clearly means you are done with your wife. What's so hard to get about that.

I know people who aren't together who are still legally married.

DUDE WAS SEXTING WHITE bytchES ON HIS WEDDING DAY...

HES BEEN fukkING OTHER WOMEN.

IDK WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN
WHERE CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE
MEANS YOURE DONE WITH YOUR WIFE.

90% OF PRO ATHLETES CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.

IVE BEEN fukkING OTHER bytchES FOR YEARS
BUT I STILL LOVE MY GIRL.
:devil:
:evil:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

DUDE WAS SEXTING WHITE bytchES ON HIS WEDDING DAY...

HES BEEN fukkING OTHER WOMEN.

IDK WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN
WHERE CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE
MEANS YOURE DONE WITH YOUR WIFE.

90% OF PRO ATHLETES CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.

IVE BEEN fukkING OTHER bytchES FOR YEARS
BUT I STILL LOVE MY GIRL.
:devil:
:evil:

So if thats the case what is the issue then ? Because he didn't "separate" from his wife on time?

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I may have a weakness for poorly shaped cave cacettes with huge titties...:patrice:

Cause I keep coming back to this thread just to look at her titties in the pajamas:patrice:

And I know the rest of her is shaped like a stack of poorly made pancakes:patrice:

But I'm smashing on the strength of the titty meats alone...probably at least keep her in the rotation to keep smashing off the strength of the titty meats alone:patrice:

It just seems impossible for her titties to be sitting up that perfect in pajamas:patrice:

Need to go jerk off to some national geographic documentaries about Ethiopia to get this shyt out of my system:patrice:

Maybe this is why my wife always talks me out of shopping at wal mart cause their be dozens of white chicks shaped like RG III wife their every time we go...:patrice:

:stopitslime: You can't be that dumb....you know good and well that craka has a bra on...if she didn't, them pink, veiny-ass bags would be all under her arms...

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
get you a black queen brotha
giphy.gif
:lolbron:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah....she probably thought she could fix things in her head or thinking he may stray for a bit but then come back home like lots of dudes do.

RG3 prob been done since January...any married man that is looking and meeting other chicks is done with his wife.
you don't believe that.:heh:

Sometimes the p*ssy get old & they want something on the side:manny:

Doesn't mean their done :martin:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
She is a frumpy looking woman, and like most conventionally unattractive heiresses that get passed over by ideal White men, will look for the next highest tax bracket from another race. Besides, she was known to be a whore, which isn't a bad label since people are now "free with their sexuality"(promiscuous). Brehs will one day realize chicks who suck you off after that first date at AppleBees and play emotional games are not wife or mother material. He will may learn after the next divorce, penniless, middle-aged, STD riddled and possibly drug dependent, as he is rescued by a woman more compatible. She will dust him off and take him to church where he be received by all the other middle aged single women in the congregation. He will become a deacon and then an evangelist until he pastors his own mega ministry, if he isn't cracked out.

I thought frumpy meant fat?

the racial reject thing works both ways. usually when you see black dudes exclusively messin with white jawns, its because they cant pull black broads.

and that may possibly be the case with RG3 wife too. either way, you can just look at her face, demeanor and the way she dresses and tell that shes deep into the swirl.

and to both of their credit, that Baylor benchwarmer that tried to put that sextape of her out, he looks a cleaned-up version of RG3, so she at least likes RG3's looks.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her. :mjlol:

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:
Sounds like a good girl in my book:manny:
And shes an elite athlete?
May not be black but this is a definite upgrade for RG3

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

so basically, your nephew is Xavier rathan-mayes or whatever his name is.

that lou Williams-looking fellow with the half-foreign girlfriend that people already post pics of on here. I think shes on the women's b-ball team.

or am I just wrong and i'm about to get handed that lethal L?