RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but his previous wife was with him before he was famous. There was no promise of him going pro. Especialy after TWO devastating knee injuries in college.

This new chick likely wouldn't be with him if he was just a regular nicca.

She might be in better shape, but motive is key and she already got a tat prob means she's tryna trap him by showing him she's down. A matching tat gives way to "let's have a baby"
But I ain't no chatty patty tho :dame:

:dahell: You think Tom Brady is pulling Giselle if he wasn't famous? Would Russ be with Ciara? Jay Z is pulling Beyonce? That's the price of being a famous and wealthy man. Unless you are still with your high school sweetheart you can't trust any woman.

How are you:cape: for his wife when she was getting dikked down by other athletes at Baylor? She didn't know he was going pro as a junior or in his Heisman year:stopitslime:. If she was going to cheat why not end the relationship then? She wanted a payday, married him, and got pregnant. Mission accomplished.

The new girl didn't make him be a simp and tattoo her name.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikka actually downgrades his becky. :mjlol:
That tat doesn't look real to me.
Downgrade? :bronwtf:

RG3 actually got himself a bonafide snow bunny. He dumped that trailer park trash.

But RG3 is truly a sucker for love ass ninja. Why is he so allergic to black women? Maybe he's intimidated? I'd be :eat: if I was him.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: You think Tom Brady is pulling Giselle if he wasn't famous? Would Russ be with Ciara? Jay Z is pulling Beyonce? That's the price of being a famous and wealthy man. Unless you are still with your high school sweetheart you can't trust any woman.

How are you:cape: for his wife when she was getting dikked down by other athletes at Baylor? She didn't know he was going pro as a junior or in his Heisman year:stopitslime:. If she was going to cheat why not end the relationship then? She wanted a payday, married him, and got pregnant. Mission accomplished.

The new girl didn't make him be a simp and tattoo her name.

I've never hjeard anything about her cheating until this thread yesterday. :manny:

And again, dudes career was in complete jeapordy. There was no guarantee he was coming back from those injuries, much less still be a star player. And she was with him from day 1.

Her family is already rich.

And I'm not caping for his wife, just saying, from an outward perspective, this looks like an L

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never hjeard anything about her cheating until this thread yesterday. :manny:

And again, dudes career was in complete jeapordy. There was no guarantee he was coming back from those injuries, much less still be a star player. And she was with him from day 1.

Her family is already rich.

And I'm not caping for his wife, just saying, from an outward perspective, this looks like an L

They met at Baylor so she wasn't Day 1.

It was an L the day he married a busted chick with character issues. Getting a divorce is actually a W. Falling head over heals for your new girl so quick is an L.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This nikka RG3 is a straight up sucka for tatting that chick's name on his arm he barely know.....:russ:
No wonder why his ex-teammates were banging his ex wife with no fukks given:snoop:
His dad failed him....Didn't give his son any jewels on dealing with women:wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Brehs we was all questioning whether this was really his kid back in December:
pG5hAAC.jpg

I wonder if this had something to do with it.

Yooo is that Seven Costanza:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
This nikka RG3 is a straight up sucka for tatting that chick's name on his arm he barely know.....:russ:
No wonder why his ex-teammates were banging his ex wife with no fukks given:snoop:
His dad failed him....Didn't give his son any jewels on dealing with women:wow:
Old boy from ESPN got fired because of this cornball brother :francis: