RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
There should be a thread about black athletes that will never fukk with black women. Tim Duncan would be on that list.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
if you grew up in poverty, it would make sense that the people you grew up around were poor as well :what:

all my friends from high school - all black- came from two parent homes - on top of that their parents were their biological parents, no stepdaddy shyt. just because this was my reality doesn't mean i'm going to act like it's the black reality.

Homie continues to expose himself:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How you just pull some white power shyt out ya ass like that and actually have nerve to even believe it.
:patrice: you can't know more than 3 or 4 black people tops... ("yourself" included)
Believe what you want. If you think I have black skin yet I'm not black you're a person I don't wish to debate with because those looking from afar wouldn't be able to differentiate the fool.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Thanks for sharing man. I get the sense that she's a nice shredded white girl with freaky euro genetics. I want RG3 to share the same hole that your nephew did for so long :wow: not in a weird way but in a loving and peaceful way

:dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
These idiots man. I swear. Worse than cacs, assuming ALL black people are poor, nope, no such thing as an upper middle class black family and when there is one, they're not "real nikkas'. :snoop:

And people wonder why I claim renegade.
The people you're arguing with are not black. Your stats about any other middle class family are wrong though. Net wealth and where the people live vary greatly.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:You think his wife looks better than this?

0817-grete-sadeiko-photos-7.jpg

At least she's fit and an athlete. According to gator king she's a good girl so he upgraded:yeshrug:

but his previous wife was with him before he was famous. There was no promise of him going pro. Especialy after TWO devastating knee injuries in college.

This new chick likely wouldn't be with him if he was just a regular nicca.

She might be in better shape, but motive is key and she already got a tat prob means she's tryna trap him by showing him she's down. A matching tat gives way to "let's have a baby"
But I ain't no chatty patty tho :dame:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her. :mjlol:

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:
That Alaskan nikka right? Devin Bookert. What does he do for the Spurs?