RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
KDquAx.gif

Parker got fired for being right:russ:

:wow:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Me: "Wassup man how you been? Hey check this out. Remember your ex that you almost married? Why don't you shoot your Unc some of them nekkid flics I know you still got on your phone?"

Him: :dahell:

Me: "Oh no they ain't for me. Its for some white kids I don't know on a hip hop message board. If I show them they might think I'm cool"

Him: Why you aint say so Unc? Lemme shoot them sh1ts right over then. Tell Auntie and my little cousins I love them"

Me: "Bet"

:camby:
:dead:

I was just thinking awkward it would be to ask a male family member for nudes of w/e women he is sleeping with :mjlol::huhldup: especially when there is a huge age gap.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back.

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting to close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:

Thanks for sharing man. I get the sense that she's a nice shredded white girl with freaky euro genetics. I want RG3 to share the same hole that your nephew did for so long :wow: not in a weird way but in a loving and peaceful way