RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Ya'll going to stop shytting on my QB :pacspit:.

He was young and made a very bad mistake. We all live and learn :to:.

Now he on a new team being lead by black excellence along with the GOAT Jim Brown to help him to get out of his past way :ufdup:.

Henny Bron going to sprinkle some of that championship swagger over to Robert so that he can shut the haters up during the clutch :troll:.

Cleveland Browns...Super Bowl champions, here we come :blessed:.
Can one of the mods delete this? This nikka is already a embarrassment for Cleveland and the season haven't even started yet :stopitslime::francis::martin::snoop:.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
118873.gif
We need more information, pal

Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back. Ironically she has my nephews name tatted on her. :mjlol:

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting too close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man..

Well as I've mentioned on here before my nephew has been the starting PG for Florida St. the past 4 years.

They met during Freshman orientation and were inseparable for 3 years. Planned on getting married, she met all of our family, he visited her family over seas. They were pretty much married in college.

Then one day he woke up and realized he was a good looking kid, in his prime living across the street from FAMU and then started to do what any real n1gga would do. She found out, they split for a little bit but got back together. They were cool for a few months then he finally dumped her so he could really do his thing. She reacted like most women in love would. Fell into a deep depression, deleted all his pics, unfriended all of our family from social media, started sending out long Mary J Blige type messages and texts begging for him to take her back.

But after my nephew graduated and took a job with the Spurs I guess she decided to move on. So she came up and got Cornball Brotha as a mill ticket I see... :wow:

Anyway she's a nice girl from what I saw, barely speaks fluent English but comes from a good family. She has a older sister that looks just like her and is also a track star. In fact they both almost qualified for the Olympics. They are both elite level athletes. In fact I wanted her to work with my daughter who also runs track.

This sh1t is hitting to close to home now..

:lupe:

I cant even enjoy the jokes like I want to...

:patrice:

But yall keep cooking in the Coli tradition... Nothing personal

:salute:
:stopitslime: @cook and @Brooklynzson ban this nikka, he was asked for pics (nudes preferably :wow:) and has not provided the material

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
95% of the Black people I know (myself included) grew up in poverty.
if you grew up in poverty, it would make sense that the people you grew up around were poor as well :what:

all my friends from high school - all black- came from two parent homes - on top of that their parents were their biological parents, no stepdaddy shyt. just because this was my reality doesn't mean i'm going to act like it's the black reality.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:stopitslime: @cook and @Brooklynzson ban this nikka, he was asked for pics (nudes preferably :wow:) and has not provided the material

Me: "Wassup man how you been? Hey check this out. Remember your ex that you almost married? Why don't you shoot your Unc some of them nekkid flics I know you still got on your phone?"

Him: :dahell:

Me: "Oh no they ain't for me. Its for some white kids I don't know on a hip hop message board. If I show them they might think I'm cool"

Him: Why you aint say so Unc? Lemme shoot them sh1ts right over then. Tell Auntie and my little cousins I love them"

Me: "Bet"

:camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This dude.
how can you be black and not like black women:why:
his mama black:mjcry:
dude is determined to have kids that don't look like him:francis:

Maybe he had a shytty relationship with his mother:yeshrug:

That being said, the whole tattoo on the arm shyt seems desperate/clingy as fukk.