RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
CqEoMPUXEAoPiVN.jpg

What happened to the cornball w/ braids :damn:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ y'all caring what kind of girl he dates. I'm never looking at white athletes like "he better get himself a nice white girl, I bet he don't though" fukking losers.

Honestly, who cares, esp in RG3s case when he seems to be into open relationships anyway.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.
Breh, where did you hear the rumor about her fukking RG3's Redskins teammates? I've never heard any of this before.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I seen a lot of people talking about those fat tiddays.....

Let me school y'all for one second

If her stomach look like that, them tiddays are invalid and no longer considered an asset. They just Fat bytches with normal breasts.

Give me those same tiddays, on a chick with a flat stomach, then they some nice fat tiddays.

If not :camby:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, Santana Moss and several Redskins was fukking her as well as well as some Loudoun Co. nikkas. She's a superthot. I am surprised the baby was his.

:jbhmm: I wonder how much fukked up shyt goes on behind the scenes on most major NFL squads, or pro sports squads for that matter