RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
bytch just look like she had a shytty personality. You can tell she didn't respect young Robert from the jump. You have to put a bytch like that in her goddamn place or she'll walk all over you. Hopefully RG3's father took the nikka to the side and gave him some much needed game. He'll weather this storm.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Blame his parents

They made him a tap dancing bama

Both of them are the wanna be cac
Fox news ass Bamas that served in the military

I know a lot of black dudes in the army that came in and flipped and became c00ns

His parents ain't shyt

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
i wanna know if that baylor train talk is for real
i wanna know if that side piece wedding day talk is for real
and i wanna know if that baby is his or one of the next man's

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.

:ohhh:

damn brah. you seem to be speaking on some real shyt, and other mans in this thread seem to acknowledge you as being an authority on this. so santana was up in that eh? and golden was really up in ashton eh? damn.

true. i guess russ had to move in a different way. what about that 'ol jags QB David Garrard. He had a white wife who seemed to control him, I could see MJD piping her back in the day.

it's unfortunate that it's plantation-like. i mean, i can see why another player couldn't fukk an Ashley Manning or Gisele Bundchen, but I see no reason why a DeAngelo Hall couldn't fukk Kirk Cousins wife or something.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dameowl: