RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:patrice: Brehs we was all questioning whether this was really his kid back in December:
pG5hAAC.jpg

I wonder if this had something to do with it.

she looks like she smells, and what wife would wear something like that for Christmas pictures? #noclass

RG3 could beast this year though, but he seems pretty swagless to the core so not sure if shaking this dead weight will produce results...

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Ya'll going to stop shytting on my QB :pacspit:.

He was young and made a very bad mistake. We all live and learn :to:.

Now he on a new team being lead by black excellence along with the GOAT Jim Brown to help him to get out of his past way :ufdup:.

Henny Bron going to sprinkle some of that championship swagger over to Robert so that he can shut the haters up during the clutch :troll:.

Cleveland Browns...Super Bowl champions, here we come :blessed:.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
she looks like she smells, and what wife would wear something like that for Christmas pictures? #noclass

RG3 could beast this year though, but he seems pretty swagless to the core so not sure if shaking this dead weight will produce results...
RG3 gonna be channeling that 'dumped for the first time' aggression this year. Article said dude is pretty shook about it, and the whole team got his back, hopefully it ends up in a dope season for him. But he still plays for the Browns :francis:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Apparently an ex Baylor basketball player tried to extort money from him. The guy supposedly had a tape of the basketball team running a train on RGIII's wife. The guy ended up going to jail for extortion.

:dwillhuh: Damn I never heard of this.....

And he still wifed???:why:

Brandy too old and too real. It gotta be someone younger than the c00n and used of spending a lot of time around cacs.

:patrice: Russel was a "c00n" on coli standards, yet he ended up with an R&B singer who not only is older than him, but spent her entire adult life messing with rappers... so I dont really get your logic here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:dwillhuh: Damn I never heard of this.....

And he still wifed???:why:

:patrice: Russel was a "c00n" on coli standards, yet he ended up with an R&B singer who not only is older than him, but spent her entire adult life messing with rappers... so I dont really get your logic here.
My nikka, Santana Moss and several Redskins was fukking her as well as well as some Loudoun Co. nikkas. She's a superthot. I am surprised the baby was his.