RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
rebecca.liddicoat.robert.griffin.wedding.jpg
Marrying the wrong chick got to be the worst feeling of all time when it fails. Honestly RG3 learns what all of us learned which is she got to identify with you completely and she has to want to be a good spouse.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black men white women marriages failed 70 pervrnt of the time, not to mention he already knew his wife was a whore.

these dumb ass athletes gotta realize these white women r poison, learn from Strahan, learn from Russell and now learn from rg3. At least Russell doesn't have to pay child support

Now rg3 gotta pay child support and vaginamony while some cac is playing with dem titties and rwising his half breed

Marrying the wrong chick got to be the worst feeling of all time when it fails. Honestly RG3 learns what all of us learned which is she got to identify with you completely and she has to want to be a good spouse.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black men white women marriages failed 70 pervrnt of the time, not to mention he already knew his wife was a whore.

these dumb ass athletes gotta realize these white women r poison, learn from Strahan, learn from Russell and now learn from rg3. At least Russell doesn't have to pay child support

Now rg3 gotta pay child support and vaginamony while some cac is playing with dem titties and rwising his half breed
:ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
These idiots man. I swear. Worse than cacs, assuming ALL black people are poor, nope, no such thing as an upper middle class black family and when there is one, they're not "real nikkas'. :snoop:

And people wonder why I claim renegade.
95% of the Black people I know (myself included) grew up in poverty.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

The cac who is raising his half breed is gonna get crucified by.

1. Racist white men who will slander any white man who dates a white woman who fukked black men? Especially has a kid with a black man.

2. Mgtow dudes who will call her a single mom plus bash men who accept sloppy seconds.

Robert is probably in a better position than her if he can play well. She's gonna get destroyed for procreation with a black man and I bet she ends up taking care of the cac she dates seriously next time.

White men are gonna give her he'll for this too.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Can we stop acting like this couldn't have happened to him if he got with a sista? it's incredibly insulting to every nikka who's ever been finessed by a black woman.

The problem is he settled down with the first bytch to show any interest in him like Russell Wilson. Y'all act like hoes were lining up for him before the money or some shyt. Have y'all seen the way black women talk about his looks?

EDIT: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1069434-Robert-Griffin-III-And-Wife-File-For-Divorce/

Looks like most women both black & white don't find him attractive and would only be with him for the money. :manny:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The cac who is raising his half breed is gonna get crucified by.

1. Racist white men who will slander any white man who dates a white woman who fukked black men? Especially has a kid with a black man.

2. Mgtow dudes who will call her a single mom plus bash men who accept sloppy seconds.

Robert is probably in a better position than her if he can play well. She's gonna get destroyed for procreation with a black man and I bet she ends up taking care of the cac she dates seriously next time.

White men are gonna give her he'll for this too.
She's a millionaire. She's not on the level of what those losers have as an option. Any decent or well to do wm can build with her and improve his social standing. I seen so many white women do this. Look at Mookie Blaylock ex wife.