RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wasn't there texts of him hitting up the next broad like right before he married old girl?

:dame:

textingsidepiecetease.jpg

rg3tweets1.jpg

rgtexts3.jpg

rg3sidepiecetweets.jpg

ScreenShot20130716at10.31.21AM.png

meredithrg3111.jpg

ScreenShot20130716at10.35.38AM.png

ScreenShot20130716at10.37.39AM.png

1.png

2.png

picture130.jpg

barberrg3facetime2.jpg

barberrg3facetime1.jpg

RGIII Texts His Side Piece On His Wedding Day

:dame:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fukk this c00n. Good for him. Now he got to pay all that money on child support and whatever if the dumb ass doesn't even at least got a prenup. shyt even in the US, the judge can over ride that.

You making millions and you get the ugliest White bytch out there. bytch looks like she got down syndrome or something. :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
RG3 gonna be channeling that 'dumped for the first time' aggression this year. Article said dude is pretty shook about it, and the whole team got his back, hopefully it ends up in a dope season for him. But he still plays for the Browns :francis:
fucc the Browns breh, dude is just a lame...

Before the "he got more $" people jump out the bushes... you can still be a lame and have millions...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He didn't grow up anywhere near the hood. RG3 is not a poor kid and I'm sure if he married a black woman, she too would come from an upper middle class family.

This might come as a surprise to you but not every black person is poor. We do have a sizable upper middle class. :what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He didn't grow up anywhere near the hood. RG3 is not a poor kid and I'm sure if he married a black woman, she too would come from an upper middle class family.

This might come as a surprise to you but not every black person is poor. We do have a sizable upper middle class. :what:
What percentage of black people would you say come from the hood if you had to guesstimate?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dwillhuh: Damn I never heard of this.....

And he still wifed???:why:

:patrice: Russel was a "c00n" on coli standards, yet he ended up with an R&B singer who not only is older than him, but spent her entire adult life messing with rappers... so I dont really get your logic here.
Just goes to show how he was just happy to have a funky ass trailer trash white girl. She looks like she would have been in several trains in her lifetime.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What percentage of black people would you say come from the hood if you had to guesstimate?
33% of black people live under the poverty line which means 67% are above it. It gets misconstrue because 55% of black household are single family, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are all poor, they are poor compared to dual family households but per poverty standard, dual income households among black families are very much at the national average in terms of middle class. In other words, a black dual family household is about as regular as any american family on average, living the same standard of living. RG3 is from a 2 parent household, he would be apart of the black middle classes that make up areas like Ladera or Baldwin Hills. He wouldn't be taking no one out the damn hood or putting money back into it, he'd be putting money into a black upper middle class neighborhood he's accustomed too. You just assumed every single black person lives in the ghetto. and thats crazy. There are over a million black people making 6 figure numbers and more.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
My nikka, Santana Moss and several Redskins was fukking her as well as well as some Loudoun Co. nikkas. She's a superthot. I am surprised the baby was his.

:ohhh::patrice::usure: You actually know a few of the Redskins players personally or through close connections?

I wouldn't doubt anything you're mentioning on this, but I need more concrete evidence to confirm what you've stated breh.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
The issue is simple. This chick always look like she treated him like shyt and even nikkas from Baylor was like RG3 stupid for falling inlove with the team hoe. She gamed that nikka outta a house, cars and now child support and she gonna get with a white dude because that's what ain't shyt white dudes do even a white bytch hit a man up regardless of race. RG3 played himself. This is partly why I couldn't stand his stupid ass. That bytch irked me and he always always on some stupid white supremacist type of talking points as if nikka, you Black. What a dumbass. Russ was raised not to kiss cacs asses, it's all he knew to some degree and even he started moving away from all that. But RG3 wanted completely in. I seen him getting this later than sooner but his career fell off fast and now she rushed her investment. RG3 is making a good decision for a change. He only been married for last than 5 years but his ass is paying for his c00ning.

nikka wtf is this psychobabble