RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these corny dudes from stable, religious or strict families who get married super early end up divorcing early. Not just in sports or entertainment. I can think of a few corny dudes I know who got married to the first woman who gave them the time of day...and 2 years later regretted it.

Friend of mine was raised by strict ass Nigerian parents. Breh was a virgin through college, I know because I tried hooking him up at parties and he'd always leave lmao. Scared of women. He got a good IT job after graduating, moved to Boston...and impregnated a stripper
:mjlol:

Married her to save face :mjcry:

Divorced 2 years later :francis:

Breh literally nutted in the first girl who let him smash. I'm telling you. These corny dudes be making terrible relationship decisions because they have no experience, fall for the first girl who smiles at them, and the rest is history.
colosseum1.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Marriage sucks especially when you're rich
Marriage is beautiful, being married to the wrong person on the other hand sucks.

RG3 wanted a white bytch at all cost. He could have gotten a decent looking smart Black chick who got her own and ain't phishing a nikka. I knew this nikka was in trouble when he said, I don't need a nice car. I am completely in. A month after he was drafted, they nikka brought his bytch a Bentley. You could say, his money nikka but I knew he was basically trying to impress some bytch who didn't want him.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.

I can see this....:ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hell yeah it is real. She was a sneaker groupie. The whole hoops team took turns on that p*ssy. Even some other athletes. In the NFL, she even fukked and sucked off some of his teammates. nikkas fukked his bytch outta spite for him. Black QB usually get the most respect with the exception of McNabb but nikkas was doing Russell and RGIII bytches dirty.

You could say they had side hoes, but they all do. Most players ain't out there smashing someone's main. nikkas know better than to even holla at Giselle. The big reason why Wilson got Ciara, he needed locker room respect. Ciara give him his nikka card. nikkas ain't gonna touch her because their main and side bytches will look at them extremely funny since they vested in that Hollywood shyt.

The NFL is really a plantation. You would think these QBS bytches are getting fukked by the linebackers but there is order on the plantation. You aint touching his white bytch but those things wasn't true for Black QBS unless you had their respect. Sooner or later even RG3 gonna leave the buck dancing behind.
kvpaw.gif

Wait what? Seriously cats were smashing RG3's wife on the same team? So that baby probably isn't even his...:deadmanny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:ohhh:

damn brah. you seem to be speaking on some real shyt, and other mans in this thread seem to acknowledge you as being an authority on this. so santana was up in that eh? and golden was really up in ashton eh? damn.

true. i guess russ had to move in a different way. what about that 'ol jags QB David Garrard. He had a white wife who seemed to control him, I could see MJD piping her back in the day.

it's unfortunate that it's plantation-like. i mean, i can see why another player couldn't fukk an Ashley Manning or Gisele Bundchen, but I see no reason why a DeAngelo Hall couldn't fukk Kirk Cousins wife or something.
Garrard had locker room issues as well as quiet as its kept. RG3 and Russell wasn't build like that. One is Carlton Banks trying to prove he is Black and the is a buck dancing former all lives matter Republican from Texas who hurt his big titty was fukking everybody like Biggie say.

The NFL locker room is like no other. What nikkas which is most of it expects from cacs is not what they expect from nikkas. You really gotta kinda fit in if you Black even if you are cornball. You can't get away with being Matt Ryan like Matt Ryan can. You just can't. It's a plantation. Why you think the league is the way it is.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
33% of black people live under the poverty line which means 67% are above it. It gets misconstrue because 55% of black household are single family, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are all poor, they are poor compared to dual family households but per poverty standard, dual income households among black families are very much at the national average in terms of middle class. In other words, a black dual family household is about as regular as any american family on average, living the same standard of living. RG3 is from a 2 parent household, he would be apart of the black middle classes that make up areas like Ladera or Baldwin Hills. He wouldn't be taking no one out the damn hood or putting money back into it, he'd be putting money into a black upper middle class neighborhood he's accustomed too. You just assumed every single black person lives in the ghetto. and thats crazy. There are over a million black people making 6 figure numbers and more.
This is not true aside from the poverty line comment.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they had a good run. Didn't he know her since high school?

He was prob blinded by them giant titties.

The so called "cornball brotha" bout to come home. Rob Parker took that L for this. :wow:

Can't lie, those are some nice ass titties :francis:

If they got married in Texas, he might not be that fukked. He just gotta finalize this shyt before he possibly has a great year and huge payday later.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
33% of black people live under the poverty line which means 67% are above it. It gets misconstrue because 55% of black household are single family, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are all poor, they are poor compared to dual family households but per poverty standard, dual income households among black families are very much at the national average in terms of middle class. In other words, a black dual family household is about as regular as any american family on average, living the same standard of living. RG3 is from a 2 parent household, he would be apart of the black middle classes that make up areas like Ladera or Baldwin Hills. He wouldn't be taking no one out the damn hood or putting money back into it, he'd be putting money into a black upper middle class neighborhood he's accustomed too. You just assumed every single black person lives in the ghetto. and thats crazy. There are over a million black people making 6 figure numbers and more.

We black we supposed to be poor

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Marriage is beautiful, being married to the wrong person on the other hand sucks.

RG3 wanted a white bytch at all cost. He could have gotten a decent looking smart Black chick who got her own and ain't phishing a nikka. I knew this nikka was in trouble when he said, I don't need a nice car. I am completely in. A month after he was drafted, they nikka brought his bytch a Bentley. You could say, his money nikka but I knew he was basically trying to impress some bytch who didn't want him.

I dated better looking beckies than that nikka.