RG3 and Sam Ponder have been fired by ESPN due to cost cutting measures.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically cut a guy with personality for another guy that might have personality. Kelce might end up in the same situation in a couple years. We will see though. Ponder. I don’t know much about her but I’ve seen her a few times. Kelce won’t be able to down beers with his shirt off on tv that much so we will see Whzt he brings.. He got hired for that moment and for being Travis Kelce’s brother and Taylor Swift’s possible bro in law :russ:

idk if espn has bigger plans for the kelce bothers in general with the New heights podcast they got. i read a report saying they looking for 100 million dollar deal. i dont watch them but maybe when Travis done playing espn fully brings him on to like they did Pat McAfee show and pay the kelce brothers their asking price

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
nba-star-gasps-jesus-couldnt-924082174.jpg

Screen_Shot_2024_08_09_at_10.30.28_AM.png

ESPN had no choice :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dont do that, She been one of their top sideline reporters for a long ass time

She could've been kicked back on ol boy money a long time ago if she didn't really have passion for the game/her job

Weep today , tomorrow hire another young blonde and a coli thread insert insert appreciation :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People keep saying they’re tired of Stephen A but he gets millions.

You get younger dude who actually went to school for this(people may forget that) and they let him go. You as the organization need to help develop him. I’m not even saying he’s good but people talked about him whether good or bad. They keep paying personalities over journalists anyway so I’m surprised they would let him go

prob only kirk herbstreit is the only untouchable on air talent on ESPN at the moment :jbhmm:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
prob only kirk herbstreit is the only untouchable on air talent on ESPN at the moment :jbhmm:
I’d add SAS, McAfee, Aikman and Buck to that list as well. The latter two especially considering how they’ve brought stability to that MNF lineup after years of rotations.

You can add corny ass Greeny too.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d add SAS, McAfee, Aikman and Buck to that list as well. The latter two especially considering how they’ve brought stability to that MNF lineup after years of rotations.

You can add corny ass Greeny too.
i dont think espn would break up Herb/Fowler on the call. so Fowler got a bit of untouchability on himself