RG3 and Sam Ponder have been fired by ESPN due to cost cutting measures.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Every talent is replaceable
People keep saying they’re tired of Stephen A but he gets millions.

You get younger dude who actually went to school for this(people may forget that) and they let him go. You as the organization need to help develop him. I’m not even saying he’s good but people talked about him whether good or bad. They keep paying personalities over journalists anyway so I’m surprised they would let him go

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Doubt that. Was he really moving the needle at ESPN? No one is boycotting because RG3 isn't on anymore.
Nobody is really moving the needle other than Stephen A apparently.. people sat theyre tired of him but they are having to cut talent to pay him lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nobody is really moving the needle other than Stephen A apparently.. people sat theyre tired of him but they are having to cut talent to pay him lol
They were going to cut talent even if they didn’t have to pay him, so I wouldn’t put that on him.

The writing was on the wall for RG3 when they dropped him for Kelce. Ponder couldn’t shut up about transgenders on social media, so she was on borrowed time as well.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They were going to cut talent even if they didn’t have to pay him, so I wouldn’t put that on him.

The writing was on the wall for RG3 when they dropped him for Kelce. Ponder couldn’t shut up about transgenders on social media, so she was on borrowed time as well.
So basically cut a guy with personality for another guy that might have personality. Kelce might end up in the same situation in a couple years. We will see though. Ponder. I don’t know much about her but I’ve seen her a few times. Kelce won’t be able to down beers with his shirt off on tv that much so we will see Whzt he brings.. He got hired for that moment and for being Travis Kelce’s brother and Taylor Swift’s possible bro in law :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So basically cut a guy with personality for another guy that might have personality. Kelce might end up in the same situation in a couple years. We will see though. Ponder. I don’t know much about her but I’ve seen her a few times. Kelce won’t be able to down beers with his shirt off on tv that much so we will see Whzt he brings.. He got hired for that moment and for being Travis Kelce’s brother and Taylor Swift’s possible bro in law :russ:
That's typically how it goes, so it wouldn't be surprising in the slightest if it happened.