Rewatching the office

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yeah those Kevin moments are funny... also the moment when Holly & Michael are hugging each other in the Office and Kevin just staring at them eating popcorn:russ:

but Daryl too me was an a$$hole... he have some hilarious moments too tho...

They didnt really know what to do with Daryl, the Val storyline was a waste. The confrontation with her boyfriend was hilarious though

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Jim and Dwight were dikks to each other because they had brotherly relationship with each other. They also took care of each other, when Angela broke up with Dwight, Jim was there for him, when they were planning to fire dwight in season 8, Jim protected him. When P&J had the baby, Dwight redid their cabinets. Even the wedding episode, the night before Jim was hanging out with Michael and dwight. Yeah they were dikks to each other but that's what brothers do to each other. Also their relationship was the one that stayed consistently funny and one of the few bright spots of season 8

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
30 Rock fell off in the last 2-3 seasons, Office only had 1 “bad” season (season 8). Never fukked with Parks and Rec because it bit the Office’s style Of writing. :camby:
I think you would like it. The first season is a chore to watch but towards the middle of the second season is when it picks up. Like someone else said, it's funny, but it also appealed to your emotions.

Agree on 30 Rock. One of my favorite sitcoms of all-time, but instead of dialing back the ridiculous cartoonish storylines, they leaned into it. Also, for some reason, I couldn't imagine James Marsden and Tina Fey as a couple.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I think you would like it. The first season is a chore to watch but towards the middle of the second season is when it picks up. Like someone else said, it's funny, but it also appealed to your emotions.

Agree on 30 Rock. One of my favorite sitcoms of all-time, but instead of dialing back the ridiculous cartoonish storylines, they leaned into it. Also, for some reason, I couldn't imagine James Marsden and Tina Fey as a couple.

337355_original.jpg

Best character

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Jim had Dwight thinking he was a Vampire in that episode with the bat in the ceiling that shyt had me in tears :damn: :laff:

He put Andy’s phone in the ceiling and kept callin it :russ:

@Day_Walker deserves to get kicked in his back
One of the fee good moments in the post Michael episodes was when he made Dwight think he was really Asian the whole time :dead:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Dwight and Jim probably had the funniest scene in the entire show. I want to see the outtakes to this because there's absolutely no way they did this in one take :laff:

Also, the episode where Dwight sons the fukk outta Jim in the snowball fight might be the best. He had Jim shook :mjlol:

that scene is cringe af

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The diversity episode had me dying

michael Scott: I should have brought food, that would have shown him up. Burritos, colored greens, pad Thai, I love pad Thai.

stanley: collard greens

michael: huh?

Stanley: it’s collard greens

michael: that doesn’t make sense, you don’t call them collard people; that’s offensive

:mjlol:

the weed episode

Dwight: * pushes a photo towards Phyllis *

do you know what this is?

phyllis: yes. It’s marijuana

Dwight: how do you know?

Phyllis: it’s labeled

Dwight: dammit

Dwight: do you know what this is?

creed: northern lights cannabis indica

Dwight: * sighs* no, it’s marijuana

Creed getting that lady fired from quality control, collecting money to give to her, then stealing the money.

creed dressing and acting like a young dude when Ryan came in calling the shots

I couldn’t stand michael, however when it came down to crunch time, he was good. But man I couldn’t stand him

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
How you not like Kevin? :dahell:

to be fair i dislike pretty much all the characters... only a few i dont hate

The diversity episode had me dying

michael Scott: I should have brought food, that would have shown him up. Burritos, colored greens, pad Thai, I love pad Thai.

stanley: collard greens

michael: huh?

Stanley: it’s collard greens

michael: that doesn’t make sense, you don’t call them collard people; that’s offensive

the weed episode

Dwight: * pushes a photo towards Phyllis *

do you know what this is?

phyllis: yes. It’s marijuana

Dwight: how do you know?

Phyllis: it’s labeled

Dwight: dammit

Dwight: do you know what this is?

creed: northern lights cannabis indica

Dwight: * sighs* no, it’s marijuana

Creed getting that lady fired from quality control, collecting money to give to her, then stealing the money.

creed dressing and acting like a young dude when Ryan came in calling the shots

I couldn’t stand michael, however when it came down to crunch time, he was good. But man I couldn’t stand him

yeah creed a sneaky b*stard...

“the taliban is the worst man... great heroin tho“:myman: