Rewatching the office

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
dwight would be bushed in 5 minutes in any real office setting so he'd have no reason to be a dikk. :yeshrug:
most of the "jim is a dikk" shyt is really stemmed from reactionary shyt to how fukking ridiculous nikkas at the Scranton branch were

also fukking Oscar was a fukking elitist a$$hole

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rewatched the series many times and never understood how Jim got promoted over Dwight many times and rarely saw Jim working. And he always avoided confrontation... Dwight, Roy, Charles, and many other times
:gucci:
up until the last season dwight aint know how to interact with people
also they hinted throughout the entire series that jim is really good at his job and as far as sales was 2nd to dwight
thats why he got promoted

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think it was more of Rashida Jones going to Parks and Rec.

In terms of the NBC lineup back then... Community > Parks & Rec >>>>> The Office = 30 Rock (just because 30 Rock fell off hard in later seasons)
parks and rec's was orginaly gon be a spin off then they axed that

but id switch parks and rec's and the office
but i aint mad at that

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think it was more of Rashida Jones going to Parks and Rec.

In terms of the NBC lineup back then... Community > Parks & Rec >>>>> The Office = 30 Rock (just because 30 Rock fell off hard in later seasons)

30 Rock never fell off breh, shyt solid all the way through :ufdup:

The Office had a bad falloff that’s extremely evident :huhldup:

Community had some shaky moments :usure:

Parks & Rec was good all the way through imo, was the first of the four I watched. Leaned more on being sweet than funny

Don’t be streets behind breh :mjgrin:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Parks & Rec was good all the way through imo, was the first of the four I watched. Leaned more on being sweet than funny

I couldn't watch the last two seasons of 30 Rock. Seemed like a chore :hubie:

Season 4 of Community wasn't as good as the others, but seasons 5 & 6 were still solid. I'd say the highs of Community are better than the highs of the other show. Parks and Rec is a close second for me.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

The Office fell off season 8. I still watched but it was bad. There were moments, but they were few and far between. The Office is still the GOAT, even with season 8, and 9 being terrible.

Seasons: 3=4=5>6(underrated)>7>2>1>>>8=9

Community fell off season 5, especially when Donald Glover left. I didn't watch season 6 until maybe a year or two after release, because the odds were it would be bad. To my surprise it was great. Community can make a five star episode in one room. They always found a way to be funny. Even with the least amount of budget, and network not having faith in them with low ratings.

Parks & Rec NEVER fell off. It's 100% (and i've always said this ) the most consistent, and they had 7 seasons. Great all the way through. I can tell the cast are like best friends IRL.

NBC was on fire at the time.:wow:

Never watched 30 Rock

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Said this for years. Creed and Kevin were the two dudes who made me laugh uncontrollably whenever they got screen time :mjlol:

i dont really like Kevin... but creed was a character i always hated then after my like 5th rewatch of the series his character is lowkey genius... so many :ohhh: & :wow: moments from him

Maluma

Banned
Daps
i dont really like Kevin... but creed was a character i always hated then after my like 5th rewatch of the series his character is lowkey genius... so many :ohhh: & :wow: moments from him
You have to appreciate Kevin for his stupidity that actually makes him feel like the realest character on there outside of maybe Dwight.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The Office fell off season 8. I still watched but it was bad. There were moments, but they were few and far between. The Office is still the GOAT, even with season 8, and 9 being terrible.

Seasons: 3=4=5>6(underrated)>7>2>1>>>8=9

Community fell off season 5, especially when Donald Glover left. I didn't watch season 6 until maybe a year or two after release, because the odds were it would be bad. To my surprise it was great. Community can make a five star episode in one room. They always found a way to be funny. Even with the least amount of budget, and network not having faith in them with low ratings.

Parks & Rec NEVER fell off. It's 100% (and i've always said this ) the most consistent, and they had 7 seasons. Great all the way through. I can tell the cast are like best friends IRL.

NBC was on fire at the time.:wow:

Never watched 30 Rock

You better log on Hulu or Amazon prime and start watching 30 rock

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I couldn't watch the last two seasons of 30 Rock. Seemed like a chore :hubie:

Season 4 of Community wasn't as good as the others, but seasons 5 & 6 were still solid. I'd say the highs of Community are better than the highs of the other show. Parks and Rec is a close second for me.

Bug dawg you need to put on those last two seasons of 30 rock and enjoy the hilarious hijinks :birdman: