Rewatching the office

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
You have to appreciate Kevin for his stupidity that actually makes him feel like the realest character on there outside of maybe Dwight.

i guess i dont like how in the first couple seasons Kevin was just a lazy dude... then suddenly its like dude rode the short bus his entire life... he does have some funny moments tho, he just gets annoying

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You have to appreciate Kevin for his stupidity that actually makes him feel like the realest character on there outside of maybe Dwight.

I thought Daryl was the only normal character, and maybe even Erin.

But low key, Kevin had three of the funniest moments in the show :russ:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I thought Daryl was the only normal character, and maybe even Erin.

But low key, Kevin had three of the funniest moments in the show :russ:

yeah those Kevin moments are funny... also the moment when Holly & Michael are hugging each other in the Office and Kevin just staring at them eating popcorn:russ:

but Daryl too me was an a$$hole... he have some hilarious moments too tho...

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
:gucci:
up until the last season dwight aint know how to interact with people
also they hinted throughout the entire series that jim is really good at his job and as far as sales was 2nd to dwight
thats why he got promoted

Jim was good at his job.

That's debatable. He wasn't a better salesman than Dwight and I could argue Stanley as well :ld:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ryan wasn't nowhere near the funniest, but he had some funny moments. Remember this nikka was fake simping. He smashed Kelly cause he felt petty that day. Then mindfukked her into pressing send. On a text HE TYPED as her to leave Daryl (Daryl was a free man:pachaha:). Only to not much later (same episode) dump her, make her feel like she was the one being selfish, and ask her to smash one last time before calling it quits.

Breh was the ultimate scumbag finessing prince:wow:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
And just realized Jim was such a corny swagless dikkhead that was portrayed as some kinda good guy. Definition of white privilege.
Chasing after Pam while she was engaged to Roy who in hindsight wasn't that terrible even though they tried to portray him as such. Once he actually got with her pretty much became a dikk after years of chasing after her.
Thought he was better then everyone else and above his job even though he stayed there the whole time. There's a lot more to add but I'll just leave this link that has a lot of good points.

What a dumbass theory...

This thread is TRASH..

Jim was mad funny with the shyt he did to Dwight :childplease:

That shyt made the show...

You’re a fukkin retard and if you were in front of me right now it would be very hard not to duff the shyt outta you
:pacspit:

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Ryan wasn't nowhere near the funniest, but he had some funny moments. Remember this nikka was fake simping. He smashed Kelly cause he felt pretty that day. Then mindfukked her into pressing send. On a text HE TYPED as her to leave Daryl (Daryl was a free man:pachaha:). Only to not much later (same episode) dump her, make her feel like she was the one being selfish, and ask her to smash one last time before calling it quits.

Breh was the ultimate scumbag finessing prince:wow:

The whole Ryan and Kelly relationship was hilarious.