Rewatching the office

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm always rewatching the office... But I went back any rewatched the UK version I was reminded how their first 2 seasons shyts on the American version.

David Brent > Michael Scott

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'm always rewatching the office... But I went back any rewatched the UK version I was reminded how their first 2 seasons shyts on the American version.

David Brent > Michael Scott

I enjoy both but I think the UK office is more real, there's a real sense of desperation of being stuck in a dead end job with people you otherwise wouldn't choose to spend time with, and of course the whole unrequited love thing, corny bosses. After Jim got with Pam, basically all the tension left the show in the US version, but at the same time you got to see more of other characters which was good.

There's some things the US office does better, like Dwight to me is way funnier than Gareth, same goes for a lot of the peripheral characters that got to have ongoing storylines.

The GOAT comedian:patrice: probably made the right decision to leave the show. He was only in a few episodes in the first few seasons, although he had one of the highlights of the show, his exchange with Kelly and Ryan.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh my god yes...I hated that smug little shyt

I loved the episodes where idris elba’s character put him in his fukking place...dude reminded me of goofy ass cacs I worked w/ who got away w/ completely slacking off on the job

5 stars...dap + rep

fukk jim :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Dwight was clutch with the spray tho :mjlol:

creed was way more clutch tho:sas2:

xNnqQE4.gif