Rewatching the office

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I can't believe how bad idris Elba was at doin the American accent in the office... he killed it in the wire but my gf is English and she couldn't stop laughing at how bad he kept finishing words with a London twang on it :mjlol:

Jim... he had moments, like the basketball ep when he went off on Roy, picking him and taking it the other end for the lay:russ:

but most the time he was kinda corny to me.. wasn't a fave or nothing, him and Pam kinda killed my vibe

I loved Creed tho, that nikka was always wylin:mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Yall crazy, Pam was cute as a button and wifey material. If white girls ain't your thing it's the equivalent of a young Regina Hall over at the desk looking all attractive 8 hours a day. You gonna make that move at some point, bytch wasn't married. Not like Pam wasn't choosing on Halpert.

Office jobs make you an a$$hole more or less irl. Office Space made my man Peter Gibbons totally wig out and opened up his third eye in the movie lmao. The best looking girls in the office like Pam, Erin, and Kelly were going to get pushed up on.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I still do not know why till this day why Dwight was so loyal to Michael. Like the episode when Ryan was all on his technology is the waive of the future Steeze and Dwight and Michael were driving around and Michael drove into the lake because he claimed the gps took him there.

even before he went into the lake, Dwight was like, that clearly is a lake. Michael was just dumb

I feel Jim should have been the regional manager, and Dwight been the #2. They made a good team on “in person sales” as well

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I thought Daryl was the only normal character, and maybe even Erin.

But low key, Kevin had three of the funniest moments in the show :russ:

My favorite Kevin moment was when he's talking to Holly and out of nowhere they switch to his interview where he says "I'm totally going to bang Holly". First time I saw that shyt I choked on my drink.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yall crazy, Pam was cute as a button and wifey material. If white girls ain't your thing it's the equivalent of a young Regina Hall over at the desk looking all attractive 8 hours a day. You gonna make that move at some point, bytch wasn't married. Not like Pam wasn't choosing on Halpert.

Office jobs make you an a$$hole more or less irl. Office Space made my man Peter Gibbons totally wig out and opened up his third eye in the movie lmao. The best looking girls in the office like Pam, Erin, and Kelly were going to get pushed up on.

The hypnotism helped. Otherwise he would have just been going through the motions until he got fired.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Jim convinced fine ass Karen to move with him to bum ass Scranton and then broke up with her for basic ass Pam :dahell:
Quincy Jones daughter breh :wow:

I'm not gonna sit here and tolerate the Jim slander.

Did y'all forget he was dealing with Dwight. I didn't see him pranking anyone else. Y'all must've never had a arch nemesis before :hubie: