Rewatching Moesha

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They did Sheryl Ralph so dirty in that last season, wtf was up with that?

Dorian was such a wack character. 5 episodes max should have been about him but instead we get 20 episodes about him and his bum ass friends trying to rap :hhh:

Hakeem got his ass beat and that's what finally got Mo to admit her feelings :dead:. They should have let them date for more than 6 episodes

Myles played the background the entire series :dead:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Dorian was such a wack character. 5 episodes max should have been about him but instead we get 20 episodes about him and his bum ass friends trying to rap :hhh:

Hakeem got his ass beat and that's what finally got Mo to admit her feelings :dead:. They should have let them date for more than 6 episodes

I think Sheryl Ralph walked away from the show because she hated the Frank plot twist. So she was just a guest in her few episodes.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think Sheryl Ralph walked away from the show because she hated the Frank plot twist. So she was just a guest in her few episodes.

Yeah, both Sheryl and William Allen Young (Frank) were 100% against that storyline. They went to the writers to get them to change their minds, but they refused. So they took all their frustration and put it into the scene.

Sheryl knew she was done with the show after they filmed that.

Mob H

All Star
Daps

Damn, that's all? Being a weekly show, it felt way longer at the time.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:russ: Guess Netflix couldn't clear DMX because there's a very obvious edit where the first Piano key from What's My Name plays and then an abrupt cut :lolbron:

The episode description clearly states musical guest DMX and then Hakeem says "Dang Mo, DMX is tight!" After a blatant cut :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:russ: Guess Netflix couldn't clear DMX because there's a very obvious edit where the first Piano key from What's My Name plays and then an abrupt cut :lolbron:
That's prolly why NY undercover is never gonna be shown on tv like it was back in day. They had a ton of musical performances smh