Rewatching Moesha

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think he was supposed to be Moesha's replacement at home since Moesha was at college more often. Frank basically has another high school kid to straighten out. Ray J wasn't even a bad actor, he had really good timing. But Dorian took up too much screen time. He should have been introduced earlier as a recurring character, then got promoted to a main character after he's spent enough time on the show.

By season six, that show should have been called Moesha & Dorian. Or just Dorian. "D to the.....Money to the......" :dead:

Straighten Out? Frank fukked a lot of things up with Moesha constantly :dead: She was an entitled brat though :ehh:

I can see Ray J writing a trash rap and handing it to the staff like "check this shyt out :jawalrus: : 'It's D. MtotheOtotheN-E-Y, macking all the honeys and stayin fly :wow: . All about the dollars til the day I die :birdman: , hanging out at home with Frank and Myles :banderas: .' Mo what you think?"

Frank: "now see here son that's really something :mjgrin: "

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Straighten Out? Frank fukked a lot of things up with Moesha constantly :dead: She was an entitled brat though :ehh:

I can see Ray J writing a trash rap and handing it to the staff like "check this shyt out :jawalrus: : 'It's D. MtotheOtotheN-E-Y, macking all the honeys and stayin fly :wow: . All about the dollars til the day I die :birdman: , hanging out at home with Frank and Myles :banderas: .' Mo what you think?"

Frank: "now see here son that's really something :mjgrin: "
Fucc them kids

I did the best I could

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
now

Oh shyt Frank! Remember when you called moesha a whore for a tattoo all while literally hiding a child you had from cheating on your wife?
Awww come on man..

We’ve all made mistakes.. I have to still be a father. As long as Mo is under my roof it will be my word that finds her or any other place she thinks of calling home.

I put a lot of long days and nights at that Saturn dealership

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don’t think I ever watched the last episodes. Last I remember was Hakeem living in a shyt apartment and him and Mo finally hooking up.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
@Moesha’s Overbearing Dad What's up with that permanent flattop? :flabbynsick:
So everyone wanna gang up on Frank now??

I’m stressed.. hiding a child for 17 years.. a daughter that wants to be a heffer.. still ain’t found Miles yet. Saturn folded .. Dee left me.. and you worrying me about a haircut

b. woods

Peace
Daps
So everyone wanna gang up on Frank now??

I’m stressed.. hiding a child for 17 years.. a daughter that wants to be a heffer.. still ain’t found Miles yet. Saturn folded .. Dee left me.. and you worrying me about a haircut

:damn: My fault, Frank. :hubie:

I understand. That's too much stress for one man to handle. :mjcry: :therethere: