Rewatching Moesha

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also it's kinda funny how all the UPN sitcoms were in one shared universe despite some casting inconsistencies (didn't Brandy play a crazy thot in the BET episodes of The Game?), and it all started with Moesha. The Parkers, Girlfriends, One on One, The Game.

Then again, Brandy and Ray J exist as themselves in Moesha so casting don't mean shyt :pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to know how come we were cool with 26 year old Q being in high school messing with moesha being a New York thug in LA during the 90s...I’m convinced dude would of been food in real life.

In hindsight brandy was a bytch all the way...Hakeem put up with some next level disrespect.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I just want to know how come we were cool with 26 year old Q being in high school messing with moesha being a New York thug in LA during the 90s...I’m convinced dude would of been food in real life.

In hindsight brandy was a bytch all the way...Hakeem put up with some next level disrespect.
Q's character was still a teenager lol, it was just one of those typical Dawson's Creek castings.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:russ: Guess Netflix couldn't clear DMX because there's a very obvious edit where the first Piano key from What's My Name plays and then an abrupt cut :lolbron:
they couldn't clear big pun too and axed his entire performance..fukk netflix!!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Mo is pissing me off in season 6. You're engaged to Q yet still letting these dudes creep on you without shutting them down. I dont even think she's a thot as much as she just likes to have her cake and eat it too. Indecisive like a motherfukker and craves attention. Bad combination. Annoying as fukk.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
After rewatching, Moesha a know it all and not a good friend. The father became very questionable.

Aunt Dee, Andell, and Hakim were the real heroes on the show.

Bernie was hilarious, so was Jaime Foxx.

The last few seasons were not that great, weird how One On One went down the same path.

You can tell last few episodes the actress who played Dee had enough. Especially the last episode.

Still, the first couple of seasons were golden.

Why’d they remove Groove Theory - Tell Me from one of the episodes?

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Hakim got disrespected by everyone, it’s crazy