REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cd56a2a165d04b64a253aff2c7a60968

I know the oakland A's colors, but its seattle gear in the video...but why not get oakland As gear if its supposed to be Dre....im not seeing a Dre impersonatin in the video outside of fatlip kindve resembling him...if he didnt would you say thats mac dre?dude just sounds like a typical janky promoter or groupie.

Im willing to say fukk Luda just in case,but im not convinced:pachaha:..this will easily confirmed or denied.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
much more.

It prolly would have made Dre on a nationwide level.

Imagine what the game would have been like now if Dre's dread rocking drug steeped gangsterism had caught on 10 years earlier than it actually did.

You got me imaging Dre and the younger Astronaut kid version of Future on tracks together:wow:

In my mind it sounds...im speechless yall:mjcry:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know the oakland A's colors, but its seattle gear in the video...but why not get oakland As gear if its supposed to be Dre....im not seeing a Dre impersonatin in the video outside of fatlip kindve resembling him...if he didnt would you say thats mac dre?dude just sounds like a typical janky promoter or groupie.

Im willing to say fukk Luda just in case,but im not convinced:pachaha:..this will easily confirmed or denied.

THE EXTRA PERSONALITY IS DEF MAC DREISH .. THE OAKLAND GEAR WOULD BE SUICIDE, LIKE HE DISSIN THE ENTIRE BAY. PLAYED IT SAFE WIT SEATTLE, BUT IF THE BATHROOM INCIDENT REALLY WENT DOWN, IT'S OBVIOUS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@MODS WE DONT FEATURE BAY THREADS ON HERE? WHATS THE GOOD WORD?? WE GOTA DO BETTER FOLKS. THIS WOULDA BEEN FEATURED AT PAGE 5 IF DRAKE OR RICK ROSS WAS MENTIONED IN THE TITLE SMH.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

Im thinking the colors and person are implied sans the sunglasses and gold teeth.

The actions of Fatlip could be transcribed and somebody whos a j cat, mentally disturbed, or high-as the article claims "a pilled-up Mac Dre".

Now for me, the shyt seems a lil far-fetched because Luda never performed in Oakland (that I recall), so Im thinking a different venue..if it happens at all.

Also, just Mac Dre coming up to a prominent artist...in the urinal.and wanted to chop biz..that strikes me as odd..he's going against man rule #6 on that one.

Yet, If Dre was Thizzin, he might have said fukk it and chopped game with Luda, cuz he really didnt give a fukk, if hes trying to conduct biz right then and there. :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE EXTRA PERSONALITY IS DEF MAC DREISH .. THE OAKLAND GEAR WOULD BE SUICIDE, LIKE HE DISSIN THE ENTIRE BAY. PLAYED IT SAFE WIT SEATTLE, BUT IF THE BATHROOM INCIDENT REALLY WENT DOWN, IT'S OBVIOUS.

The whole thing would be too much detail,with no detail....the jersey is barely visible....so the person in charge of the video would have to say "make sure we get Oakland As colors,since this video is about Mac Dre,even though hes mostly from Vallejo,but dont get actual Oakland A's gear cuz thats suicide,get the colors and make sure we just barley show the jersey in the video"

Aint no way they worried abot offending the bay if they dissing Mac Dre in the first place,because they obviously wouldve thought very little of Dre to do such a thing,letalog thinking a whole city would ride for em over a featured jersey....to make THIS video where hes beating up mac dre treating him like a groupie,Luda of all people!Luda wouodve had to think Mac Dre carried 0 weight in his own right,letalong the whole town.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Im thinking the colors and person are implied sans the sunglasses and gold teeth.

The actions of Fatlip could be transcribed and somebody whos a j cat, mentally disturbed, or high-as the article claims "a pilled-up Mac Dre".

Now for me, the shyt seems a lil far-fetched because Luda never performed in Oakland (that I recall), so Im thinking a different venue..if it happens at all.

Also, just Mac Dre coming up to a prominent artist...in the urinal.and wanted to chop biz..that strikes me as odd..he's going against man rule #6 on that one.

Yet, If Dre was Thizzin, he might have said fukk it and chopped game with Luda, cuz he really didnt give a fukk, if hes trying to conduct biz right then and there. :russ:

DUNO IF U POPPED PILLS BEFORED, BUT PEOPLE DONT TRIP OFFA SMALL SHIIT WHEN THEY THIZZIN, IDEAS START FORMULATING AT A RAPID PACE AND U GOTA GET THAT SHIIT OFF YOUR CHEST AT THE MOMENT IT HITS.. IF MAC DRE WAS ON ONE AND BUMPED INTO LUDACRIS IN THE BATHROOM, BEST BELIEVE HE WAS SPEAKIN SOME GAME AS TO THE POTENTIALS OF PLAYAZ CIRCLE, AND LUDACRIS BEIN THE STIFF THAT HE IS JUS BRUSHED IT OFF AND ALMOST KILLED 2CHAINZ CAREER DUE TO HIS INSECURITY "OH NO, WE IN THE BATHROOM".....THATS WHY 2CHAINZ HAD TO LEAVE LUDA'S SIDE TO FIND SUCCESS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The whole thing would be too much detail,with no detail....the jersey is barely visible....so the person in charge of the video would have to say "make sure we get Oakland As colors,since this video is about Mac Dre,even though hes mostly from Vallejo,but dont get actual Oakland A's gear cuz thats suicide,get the colors and make sure we just barley show the jersey in the video"

Aint no way they worried abot offending the bay if they dissing Mac Dre in the first place,because they obviously wouldve thought very little of Dre to do such a thing,letalog thinking a whole city would ride for em over a featured jersey....to make THIS video where hes beating up mac dre treating him like a groupie,Luda of all people!Luda wouodve had to think Mac Dre carried 0 weight in his own right,letalong the whole town.

THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT MORE SUBTLE. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

IF LUDA PUT AN OAKLAND JERSEY IN THE VIDEO, HE WOULDA GOT SHOT UP NEXT TIME HE STEPPED FOOT IN THE BAY. THE SEATTLE JERSEY WAS SMART IF HE WANTED TO TAKE LOW KEY SHOTS.

MAC DRE FUCCED WIT SEATTLE HEAVY TOO BTW.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
what in the fukk are you talkin about? Mac Dre was buzzing more than ever leading up to his death, thats a big reason his death hit so hard cause not only was he established as the main bay area artist at the time but was on the verge of also breaking out nation wide. he had the entire bay on LOCK up until he passed

the love the bay got for dre aint fake or manufactured

I never said that...but the fact of the matter is there was a new generation coming around that time that was arguably hotter than Dre

first of all Yukmouth just went gold...

Turf Talk was on fire...

The Team had a deal with Universal...

Keak Da Sneak was white hot...

Smigg Dirtee got the Obie Trice cosign...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never said that...but the fact of the matter is there was a new generation coming around that time that was arguably hotter than Dre

first of all Yukmouth just went gold...

Turf Talk was on fire...

The Team had a deal with Universal...

Keak Da Sneak was white hot...

Smigg Dirtee got the Obie Trice cosign...

DO U REALIZE THAT HYPHY JUST STARTED TAKING OFF AROUND THAT TIME?

HYPHY WAS THE STAPLE OF THE BAY FROM 2000-2010

DO U KNOW WHO STARTED HYPHY??

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Now that this diss is outed with facts, It's safe to Say Luda will not make a Bay Appearance anytime soon