REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I LOVE THE JACKA AND YUKMOUTH, BUT THEY DONT HOLD A CANDLE TO WHAT MAC DRE DID FOR THE BAY DURING THAT TIME....U TALKIN ABOUT DEALS, DRE CHOSE TO STAY INDEPENDENT, THATS WHERE THE MONEY WAS AT. HE WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINALS IN RAP TO HAVE OWN HIS OWN SHIIT WHEN HE COULDA SIGNED A DEAL...U SERIOUSLY PUTTIN CLYDE CLARSON AND THE FRONTLINE ON MAC DRE LEVEL DUDE? DONT DO THAT.

bro thats what Mac Dre did for the BAY.

The other acts I mentioned were hotter and had larger platforms, they were The New Bay.

Even Baby Bash had a huge look. I made a thread on it.

Remember when Baby Bash had the West Coast on his back?

Mac Dre was supposed to sign to Atlantic when he came home in the 90's before he fell out with Khayree. Trust me, you say all this chose to stay indie stuff but in reality Dre wanted to go mainstream. You can hear it when he disses people on the Mac Stabber song.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
bro thats what Mac Dre did for the BAY.

The other acts I mentioned were hotter and had larger platforms, they were The New Bay.

Even Baby Bash had a huge look. I made a thread on it.

Remember when Baby Bash had the West Coast on his back?

Mac Dre was supposed to sign to Atlantic when he came home in the 90's before he fell out with Khayree. Trust me, you say all this chose to stay indie stuff but in reality Dre wanted to go mainstream. You can hear it when he disses people on the Mac Stabber song.

ALL THE CATS U NAMED WAS FLASHES IN THE PAN...NONE OF THEM HAD THE FOLLOWING OR IMPACT OF MAC DRE. BABY BASH NEVER HAD THE WEST COAST ON HIS BACK LMAO. HE WAS A ONE HIT WONDER. THE LEGACY DRE LEFT BEHIND IS UNRIVALED BY ANYONE U MENTIONED.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
ALL THE CATS U NAMED WAS FLASHES IN THE PAN...NONE OF THEM HAD THE FOLLOWING OR IMPACT OF MAC DRE. BABY BASH NEVER HAD THE WEST COAST ON HIS BACK LMAO. HE WAS A ONE HIT WONDER. THE LEGACY DRE LEFT BEHIND IS UNRIVALED BY ANYONE U MENTIONED.

bro u not understanding...

I know Dre was 10+ years deep and is a figure but at the time those other acts were hotter.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
bro u not understanding...

I know Dre was 10+ years deep and is a figure but at the time those other acts were hotter.

NOPE....MAC DRE THIZZ MOVEMENT WAS BIGGER THAN ANY OF THOSE CATS. THEY JUST HAD MORE NATIONAL EXPOSURE BECAUSE THEY HAD MAJOR LABELS BEHIND THEM. PERIOD. DOESNT MAKE EM HOTTER. NO ONE REALLY GAVE A FUCC BOUT NO FRONTLINE OR BABY BASH OR CLYDE CARSON LOL. MAC DRE HAD THE WHOLE BAY BEHIND HIM, HE WASNT A MANUFACTURED STAR LIKE THE CATS U MENTIONED. THE LOVE HE GOT WAS AUTHENTIC.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
NOPE....MAC DRE THIZZ MOVEMENT WAS BIGGER THAN ANY OF THOSE CATS. THEY JUST HAD MORE NATIONAL EXPOSURE BECAUSE THEY HAD MAJOR LABELS BEHIND THEM. PERIOD. DOESNT MAKE EM HOTTER. NO ONE REALLY GAVE A FUCC BOUT NO FRONTLINE OR BABY BASH OR CLYDE CARSON LOL. MAC DRE HAD THE WHOLE BAY BEHIND HIM, HE WASNT A MANUFACTURED STAR LIKE THE CATS U MENTIONED. THE LOVE HE GOT WAS AUTHENTIC.

manufactored stars didnt exist back then

Yukmouth went gold and had a hip-hop classic under his belt.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Whoever says Dre wasn't the hottest in the Bay at that time is outta their damn minds...

Everyone out here was fukking with his shyt.. From albums, to his style, lifestyle, treal TV, concerts and slang

Dre wasn't even concerned with going major cause his label Thizz was doing so well he didn't need to sign. A lot of bay artists were signing to Thizz

Back then there was a lot of talent

Mob Figaz
Keak da Sneak
Messy Marv
San Quinn
The Team
Etc...

But Dre was seen as the dude... Go to siccness.net and ask if Dre was the top artist in the Bay and see what they say

I remember when nikkas was calling 40 a biter cause he started growing dreds and hopped on the hyphy shyt which is why he kept saying in interviews how he and Dre patched things up and was a fan of his

People out here were telling him to get off Dre's dikk

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
And yukmouth had fallen off... Dude was dropping mediocre albums like shyt

People were and still say his last great album was thugged out

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
I remember back then the only bay music you'd hear on kmel was either 40 or some old ass shyt like I got 5 on it

Chuy Gomez said he can't play Bay music cause it wasn't radio friendly and had too much cussing cause people kept requesting bay music

Then Dre switched his sound up while most bay artists were still on that gangsta shyt

Then once Dre changed his style he got radio play and kmel would play feeling myself and get stupid all day

Then ushered in the hyphy sound that damn near everyone adopted

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
TAKE LUDACRIS CLOWNASS SERIOUSLY BRODIES

HE PUT THE VIDEO OUT AFTER MAC DRE DIED

IF HE WOULDA PUT IT OUT WHILE DRE WAS ALIVE, HE WOULDA GOTTEN THEM HANDS PUT ON HIM
so because he waited until he died (and i doubt he planned him being killed) that was somehow better and he didn't get the hands put on him?