REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
:sas1:

Ludacris tried to clown and act like he wasn't trying to hear "Mac Dre" in that restroom but stilll turned around and named his album...

...WHAT?....

220px-Ludaversal_Deluxe_edition_cover.jpg

:sas2:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:patrice: I don't know breh. Bay Area rappers and their fan base don't take mainstream beefs that lightly. Tech N9ne still can't perform in the Bay because people still think he had something to do with Mac Dre being killed in Kansas City.

I wouldn't say it would go to to violence but the rap landscape would've been a whole lot different, especially in the Bay Area.

Nah, I think Tech is cool to perform there now. But when Furl got killed, yea he said it was a no go

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait just a gosh darn minute-So you tell a guy whos from the Bay he doesnt know what hes talking about..which he does.

Then you mixing up artists and locations?

Then on TOP-Dre isnt even from OAKLAND..He's from Vallejo..what does his attire have to do with anything?

And I was actually WORKING that Luda song, so YES I had ties to radio back then..so I DO know what Im talking about..

Which leads me to believe, you really only know whats printed .....cool you was hip..I was actually INVOLVED.

:manny:

I was never convinced that was supposed to be Mac Dre...plus he got on Seattle Supersonics gear it looks like in the video....Mac Dre was much more unique during this period if Luda wanted to have somebody play Dre in the video....woudve at least needed the trademark stunna shades....the character Fatlip plays in tbe video is too pedestrian to be Mac Dre:martin:...and im insulted they think thats how a Bay nikka talks:martin:...this article is a insult to a region of nikkas with advanced vernaculars.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:patrice: I don't know breh. Bay Area rappers and their fan base don't take mainstream beefs that lightly. Tech N9ne still can't perform in the Bay because people still think he had something to do with Mac Dre being killed in Kansas City.

I wouldn't say it would go to to violence but the rap landscape would've been a whole lot different, especially in the Bay Area.
Teck N9ne just performed out here in Berkeley @ the Greek Theater few months ago..

People know who did what..Tech is in the clear..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was never convinced that was supposed to be Mac Dre...plus he got on Seattle Supersonics gear it looks like in the video....Mac Dre was much more unique during this period if Luda wanted to have somebody play Dre in the video....woudve at least needed the trademark stunna shades....the character Fatlip plays in tbe video is too pedestrian to be Mac Dre:martin:...and im insulted they think thats how a Bay nikka talks:martin:...this article is a insult to a region of nikkas with advanced vernaculars.

cd56a2a165d04b64a253aff2c7a60968

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's winning pub quiz question: which rapper inspired the over-familiar local rap CEO Ludacris finds lurking in the men's toilet in Get Back's video? Answer: Mac Dre, with the video being based on an actual IRL chance encounter between the 2 rappers at some point during 2004.

Allegedly, the story unfurls summat like this: Ludacris is in Oakland for a show and is taking a slash in the venue's backstage bathroom when a pilled-up Mac Dre approaches him outlining a plan for Playaz Circle to release an album on Thizz Entertainment, and an invitation for Luda to come to his studio to record a song together. Ludacris politely declines both offers, but is so bemused by Mac Dre's demeanour he decides to recreate an elaborated version of events in his next single's video, in which the director Spike Jonze hires Fatlip from The Pharcyde to impersonate Dre. Mac Dre doesn't even get an opportunity to give Ludacris the Little Bruce treatment as payback because Def Jam drops the Get Back video a mere 8 days after Dre's death in november 2004. To this very day, Mac Dre's close friends like PSD are still furious with Ludacris (though PSD had previous issues), and Luda can count himself very lucky he never found himself alone in a bathroom with Mac Minister (no George Michael.)

Who emerges from this unfortunate tale with the least dirt on their hands - Ludacris for poking fun an intoxicated Oakland underground legend trying to network with a bonafide star? Def Jam for releasing a video mocking a recently deceased rapper? Fatlip for metaphorically stabbing a fellow west coast rapper in the back? Or Mac Dre for not observing the proper etiquette when tryna discuss business in a public toilet?

http://themartorialist.blogspot.com/2017/04/ludathizz-when-ludacris-met-mac-dre_26.html?m=1

FUCC LUDA FOR THIS BIITCH MOVE

:umad: