REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Daps
He was. But the fact of the matter of people actually buying CD's in those days and Ludacris going 3-4 times plat and Dre barley selling 20k.

in 2002, 20k sales from someone thats been around 10+ years = struggling artist
That's 20 k in less than a 60 mile radius tho. Amazing numbers.

:whew:

Ludacris was an anomaly

Look at how many people do that with streams in 2017. And they "more" known .

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
KEAK DA SNEAK COINED THE TERM, MAC DRE CREATED THE CULTURE AND PIONEERED THE MOVEMENT

Dre gave the entire movement a face/brand

there were still very different classifications of the Hyphy sound based off the producer..it wasnt like crunk how everything sounded like Lil Jon or drill how everything sounded like Young Chop

there was Traxamillion's sound...

Rick Rock's sound...

Mac Dre sound...

Droop E's sound...

then Lil Jon

in all those different sounds everyone danced and looked like Dre.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
That's 20 k in less than a 60 mile radius tho. Amazing numbers.

:whew:

Ludacris was an anomaly

Look at how many people do that with streams in 2017. And they "more" known .

I agree...looking at it that way...but Luda was worldwide AND Luda already accomplished the indie grind back in 1998 with Icognegro so he wasnt trying to hear all Dre was talking about..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dre gave the entire movement a face/brand

there were still very different classifications of the Hyphy sound based off the producer..it wasnt like crunk how everything sounded like Lil Jon or drill how everything sounded like Young Chop

there was Traxamillion's sound...

Rick Rock's sound...

Mac Dre sound...

Droop E's sound...

then Lil Jon

in all those different sounds everyone danced and looked like Dre.

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN....DRE PIONEERED THAT AND U OVER HERE TRYNA SELL HIM SHORT LIKE HE WAS IRRELEVANT IN 04 LOLSMH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How's that a diss when that's how dude was acting? Being a clown and being portrayed as such ain't a diss

RIGHT, BECAUSE TALKIN BUSINESS IS BEIN A "CLOWN"....LUDA PLAYED HIMSELF BY NOT CAPITALIZING ON 2CHAINZ POTENTIAL, MAC DRE HAD A VISION AND LUDA SHOULDA SOAKED UP GAME INSTEAD OF BEIN A HOLLYWOOD HOE

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN....DRE PIONEERED THAT AND U OVER HERE TRYNA SELL HIM SHORT LIKE HE WAS IRRELEVANT IN 04 LOLSMH

I never said he was irrelevent bro

I just said there were way bigger/hotter acts in the Bay at the time...

Dre was more known but he didnt get the million dollar deal The Team got...Clyde Carson was in the Fantastic 4 movie for goodness sake..

The A'z signed to TVT records...

Turf Talk & Mistah FAB had deals on the table with Atlantic Records...

Yukmouth was going against The Game at the peak of his career....

plus Keak was white hot

plus The Frontline got that MTV look on the freestyle battle

oh yeah and The Jacka was on BET

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
RIGHT, BECAUSE TALKIN BUSINESS IS BEIN A "CLOWN"....LUDA PLAYED HIMSELF BY NOT CAPITALIZING ON 2CHAINZ POTENTIAL, MAC DRE HAD A VISION AND LUDA SHOULDA SOAKED UP GAME INSTEAD OF BEIN A HOLLYWOOD HOE

Yea, being pilled up talking "business" while you're acting like a base head is definitely a clown move. Facts only

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never said he was irrelevent bro

I just said there were way bigger/hotter acts in the Bay at the time...

Dre was more known but he didnt get the million dollar deal The Team got...Clyde Carson was in the Fantastic 4 movie for goodness sake..

The A'z signed to TVT records...

Turf Talk & Mistah FAB had deals on the table with Atlantic Records...

Yukmouth was going against The Game at the peak of his career....

plus Keak was white hot

plus The Frontline got that MTV look on the freestyle battle

oh yeah and The Jacka was on BET

I LOVE THE JACKA AND YUKMOUTH, BUT THEY DONT HOLD A CANDLE TO WHAT MAC DRE DID FOR THE BAY DURING THAT TIME....U TALKIN ABOUT DEALS, DRE CHOSE TO STAY INDEPENDENT, THATS WHERE THE MONEY WAS AT. HE WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINALS IN RAP TO HAVE OWN HIS OWN SHIIT WHEN HE COULDA SIGNED A DEAL...U SERIOUSLY PUTTIN CLYDE CLARSON AND THE FRONTLINE ON MAC DRE LEVEL DUDE? DONT DO THAT.

Daps
I was never convinced that was supposed to be Mac Dre...plus he got on Seattle Supersonics gear it looks like in the video....Mac Dre was much more unique during this period if Luda wanted to have somebody play Dre in the video....woudve at least needed the trademark stunna shades....the character Fatlip plays in tbe video is too pedestrian to be Mac Dre:martin:...and im insulted they think thats how a Bay nikka talks:martin:...this article is a insult to a region of nikkas with advanced vernaculars.
Troll thread.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yea, being pilled up talking "business" while you're acting like a base head is definitely a clown move. Facts only

NOT IF THERES POTENTIAL TO MAKE MONEY.....NERDS LIKE LUDA WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THE KINDA MASTERMIND THOUGHTS THAT ENTER YOUR MIND WHEN U THIZZIN. DRE MAPPIN OUT PLANS TO TAKE OVER THE GAME FROM THE BAY TO ATL, AND LIL LUDA BUSY THINKIN ABOUT "I HOPE NO ONE SEES MY DICC". LUDA, WITH ALL THE MOVIES, RECORD SALES, RECOGNITION HE GETS WILL NEVER GET THE LOVE MAC DRE GETS.,