REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:francis: don't sound shyt alike and the timelines ain't matching up. nikka said luda album dropped the next summer when in fact the shyt dropped before his album.
Well, PSD joint sound better so :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nah, man I hate to say it, but a whole lot of us didn't catch it at the time (or even after) because Dre wasn't known like that nationwide until after he died.

AFTER after.

I didn't know his music like that until the one year anniversary of his death.

Luda was one of the biggest names in rap when this video dropped.

:heh: nobody knew what the fukk he was doing. Those fake toy arms got more exposure than who he was dissing.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nah, man I hate to say it, but a whole lot of us didn't catch it at the time (or even after) because Dre wasn't known like that nationwide until after he died.

AFTER after.

I didn't know his music like that until the one year anniversary of his death.

Luda was one of the biggest names in rap when this video dropped.

:heh: nobody knew what the fukk he was doing. Those fake toy arms got more exposure than who he was dissing.

IT WOULDA BEEN MORE TALKED ABOUT HAD MAC DRE STILL BEEN ALIVE

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I always wondered but too many signs to confirm it...

why is dude wearing Mac Dre's outfit...hair twisted up like Dre...talking like Dre...AND they chose a West Coast artist to do the part...

cd56a2a165d04b64a253aff2c7a60968

very disrespectful but the fact of the matter is Dre had fallen off at that point and was seen as a weirdo. Of course many of the styles and dances eventually caught on after his death.

Here is a video of him performing in 04....there were people who knew him because of his history but he wasnt as huge as many make it out to be back then. Even considering being underground wasn't the thing to be in the early 2000's.

what in the fukk are you talkin about? Mac Dre was buzzing more than ever leading up to his death, thats a big reason his death hit so hard cause not only was he established as the main bay area artist at the time but was on the verge of also breaking out nation wide. he had the entire bay on LOCK up until he passed

the love the bay got for dre aint fake or manufactured

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
He was dissing Mac Dre? I had no idea. I always thought it was some random groupie.

And Mac Dre is the nikka y'all Bay cats stan? :deadmanny: If a dude from The South don't even give a fukk about Dre, how do you expect East Coast heads to care? :heh:
I'm not from the bay but live in Cali and Mac Dre was a God around here especially around 2006

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
IT WOULDA BEEN MORE TALKED ABOUT HAD MAC DRE STILL BEEN ALIVE

much more.

It prolly would have made Dre on a nationwide level.

Imagine what the game would have been like now if Dre's dread rocking drug steeped gangsterism had caught on 10 years earlier than it actually did.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
what in the fukk are you talkin about? Mac Dre was buzzing more than ever leading up to his death, thats a big reason his death hit so hard cause not only was he established as the main bay area artist at the time but was on the verge of also breaking out nation wide. he had the entire bay on LOCK up until he passed

the love the bay got for dre aint fake or manufactured

"B-B-B-BUT KHAYREE SAID HE GETS NO RADIO PLAYYYYY"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
much more.

It prolly would have made Dre on a nationwide level.

Imagine what the game would have been like now if Dre's dread rocking drug steeped gangsterism had caught on 10 years earlier than it actually did.

YUP......DRE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN WE REALIZE