REVISITING LUDACRIS' MAC DRE DISS AFTER BATHROOM ENCOUNTER

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
This is huge :wow:

Outside his debut album, I could never get into Luda's corny ass . Remember seeing the Get Back video right when it came out and feeling uncomfortable about it .

NO WAY Ludacris would've released this video if Mac Dre didn't die . The correlation between him and Fatlip's character would've been detected quicker than 13 years later.

Dude pulled the blinders down on Thizz Ent , The Bay and all of rap with this stunt because no one would think Cris would stoop this low :pacspit:

Last edited:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
This is huge :wow:

Outside his debut album, I could never get into Luda's corny ass . Remember seeing the Get Back video right when it came out and feeling uncomfortable about it .

NO WAY Ludacris would've released this video if Mac Dre didn't die . The correlation between him and Fatlip's character would've been detected quicker than 13 years later.

Dude pulled the blinders down on Thizz Ent , The Bay and all of rap with this stunt because no one would think Cris would be this low :pacspit:

its really not that serious....u act like he pissed on Mac Dre grave.

If the situation really happened thats how it would have looked in 04 with a comedic spin on it.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
ok cool breh, but considering that you were involved Im sure you can pull proof to back up your claims from somewhere
Claims of what?

That I worked for the label 17 years ago?

Wtf you want a referral, picture or one of my old reports?

:russ:

You dont have to believe anything..:manny:

Ole "I need a proof pic of your accomplishments" ass nukka :comeon:

:bryan:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
its really not that serious....u act like he pissed on Mac Dre grave.

If the situation really happened thats how it would have looked in 04 with a comedic spin on it.

:patrice: I don't know breh. Bay Area rappers and their fan base don't take mainstream beefs that lightly. Tech N9ne still can't perform in the Bay because people still think he had something to do with Mac Dre being killed in Kansas City.

I wouldn't say it would go to to violence but the rap landscape would've been a whole lot different, especially in the Bay Area.

Last edited:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Claims of what?

That I worked for the label 17 years ago?

Wtf you want a referral, picture or one of my old reports?

:russ:

You dont have to believe anything..:manny:

Ole "I need a proof pic of your accomplishments" ass nukka :comeon:

:bryan:

no dumbass

some proof or reasoning Mac Dre wasnt getting played on the radio when I've showed Khayree saying he wasnt getting play.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I don't know breh. Bay Area rappers and their fan base don't take mainstream beefs that lightly. Tech N9ne still can't perform in the Bay because people still think he had something do do with Mac Dre being killed in Kansas City.

I wouldn't say it would go to to violence but the rap landscape would've been a whole lot different, especially in the Bay Area.

ur right, I forgot about this.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT KHAYREE SAID IN HIS RANT, KMEL WAS PLAYIN FEELIN MYSELF IN SUMMER OF 2004

he died in November...so if you count Summer as December :yeshrug:

you said a bunch of other bullshyt so I wouldnt be surprised :mjlol: