Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
fixed.

His biggest songs while he was alive were California Living & Too Hard For the Radio those made him a Bay Area staple.

He was on his way back up there in 04 but he didnt surpass his previous peak until after he died.

HE DROPPED 3 ALBUMS IN 3 MONTHS JUST PRIOR TO HIS DEATH...INCLUDING "RONALD DREGAN" ALBUM, WHICH IS SOME OF HIS MORE POPULAR WORK. HE WAS TAKIN OFF AROUND THAT TIME, WAS HEADED TOWARDS E40 STATUS TBH.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The Siccness Network - View Single Post - PSD-Ludacris beef.......

PSD said:
"My Bidnes, My Bidnes, Stay Out my fukkin Bidnes...Is Mine"....Man, I shouldn't be answerin to this shyt, and addin fuel to this brush fire.....But Yeah man, from what I understand, ol' boy had a line in Benicia, and when I was doin my album, I had a couple thangs circulatin, in which happend to be "My Bidness". This was done in Sept 2001, and the album "All I Want" dropped February 2002. Ain't no puzzle how these major industry cats pinch and pull of the independent people and cats all day. However, I am not one to really gripe over no shyt like that, just give me some skin. Might I add, I never met ol boy, but his album, dropped around the summertime, and he had a single called "Roll Out", it wasn't no coincidence that my shyt was was the end of that fukkin song.."My Bizness, my bizness, stay the fukk up out my bizness". Nonetheless, I'm a happy for his success.

:ohhh:

:hubie:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Big and known are two different things...

I will use Big as another definition of being hot to make this case..

in the early 90's Mac Dre was big/hot....after that he was well-known, many of the younger generation heard of him but he didnt have anything to surpass his early Khayree work.

Even Khayree complained they didn't play his music on the radio until after he died.

FEELIN MYSELF WAS PLAYIN ON RADIO AND CLUBS BEFORE HE DIED..2004 WAS HIS YEAR

HIS BEST ALBUM MIGHT BE STUPID DOO DOO DUMB, WIT NO KHAYREE INVOLVEMENT.

HE WAS ALWAYS DOPE AND NEVER REALLY FELL OFF. HIS INDEPENDENT GRIND WAS ALWAYS ON POINT.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Everybody said he was dissin Fatlip from the pharcyde

maxresdefault.jpg

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
FEELIN MYSELF WAS PLAYIN ON RADIO AND CLUBS BEFORE HE DIED..2004 WAS HIS YEAR

HIS BEST ALBUM MIGHT BE STUPID DOO DOO DUMB, WIT NO KHAYREE INVOLVEMENT.

Once again
Bay Pioneer Khayree Drops Bombs About Industry & KMEL Radio (A MUST READ)

They didn’t play Mac Dre. KMEL didn’t play Mac Dre. Like I say in my song, “KMEL pretends to love Dre, but they never played Dre till he passed away. I was there, I seen the whole thing. In fact, I helped create it.” KMEL didn’t give a fukk about Mac Dre. We started makin records in 1989, where was KMEL? 20 years later, now you wanna start actin like you down?

HE WAS ALWAYS DOPE AND NEVER REALLY FELL OFF. HIS INDEPENDENT GRIND WAS ALWAYS ON POINT.

Key word 'really'...like I said he was well known, def a figure in Oakland/Bay/Kansas City but as far as his music, there was no standout tracks until around his death. He def had a fanbase.

Back then tho the Bay belonged to E-40 & Yukmouth.