Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I was expecting wireless charging without a mat. Like charging visa Wi-Fi or something. If u gotta buy a special mat, then what's the point.
This is why I can't get on the wireless charging wave. I had a couple of wireless charging joints and letting your phone charge on the pad is more cumbersome than just putting it on the cord for me cause you can't really use your phone. The only real convenience was just throwing my phone on the nightstand and not having to roll over and plug in the charger. I got the pads free with the phones and would have never bought them straight out.

Wi-Fi style charging will probably fry our brains or some shyt but it will be :banderas: if it ever gets fully implemented.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Honestly only shyt Google pixel/ Nexus got going for them right now is the latest update of Android on their phones....at the end of the day it's not like how it was back when Android was coming up...the updates are minimal ass updates

Samsung is crushing this shyt
TouchWiz:scust:. I was about to buy the s8 while it was on sale on Amazon a few weeks ago but I hate TouchWiz

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The 6p was a great phone. Hauwei did a great job with that. What happened with continuing that?

Is it true that the CCP put backdoors on every Chinese designed phone?

Nexus 6p is shaping up to be a terrible phone. Battery issues are plaguing a lot of people. It's so bad if you bought it through Google there giving you Pixel or Pixel XL instead now.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did just like the NSA & FBI put backdoors in a lot of computer hardware.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Nexus 6p is shaping up to be a terrible phone. Battery issues are plaguing a lot of people. It's so bad if you bought it through Google there giving you Pixel or Pixel XL instead now.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did just like the NSA & FBI put backdoors in a lot of computer hardware.

I don't have any problems with my 6p.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I had two 6Ps die from the Bootloop issue. :mjcry:

On the topic of bluetooth headphones, I have some Bose ones and they get at least 20 hours on a charge and they charge up in minutes, it seems like. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G