Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Honestly only shyt Google pixel/ Nexus got going for them right now is the latest update of Android on their phones....at the end of the day it's not like how it was back when Android was coming up...the updates are minimal ass updates

Samsung is crushing this shyt

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
@Czerka ..... they're right .. we all need the earphone jack... you cant put your phone in airplane mode because it turns off the Bluetooth and since you got Bluetooth headphones.. guess you cant listen to music....

airplane mode for me is like turning my phone off and transforming in into a dedicated music player for a few hours when im on the train going to work or taking a nice walk at lunch ... I love it
I have a note 5 u can put your phone on airplane mode and have wifi turn on and Bluetooth...I'm not defending that no headphone bs tho

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Honestly only shyt Google pixel/ Nexus got going for them right now is the latest update of Android on their phones....at the end of the day it's not like how it was back when Android was coming up...the updates are minimal ass updates

Samsung is crushing this shyt
theyre legit adding touchwiz features into stock android now

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why the fukk do you need airplane mode to listen to music?

I just don't like to be disturbed sometimes .... and I prefer airplane mode over do not disturb ...

You can put your phone into airplane mode and then turn Bluetooth back on. I'm on a plane right now and I'm listening to my beats on Bluetooth in airplane mode. I never use my earphone jack, but I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

Screenshot_20170914-234645.png

I have a note 5 u can put your phone on airplane mode and have wifi turn on and Bluetooth...I'm not defending that no headphone bs tho

you're right ... for some reason years ago when I put my phone in airplane mode I couldn't turn the Bluetooth back on .... or maybe I didn't try .. I don't remember... im getting old....

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also a wireless charging pad

:mjlol:

95% of the population uses their phone at some point while its charging. Seems awkward af to be holding a big ass pad to use your phone
It's not meant for that use case. It's good for a time when you aren't using your phone, such as at a desk or when you go to sleep. It's definitely not a must have feature
Bluetooth headphones last like 30-40 hours
I don't think high powered headphones with good quality last anywhere near that amount. My crossfade wireless last about 12 hoirs..and the new version lasts 18 I believe. It's still inconvenient when you want to listen to music and they are dead

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see a few of you cats mentioning wireless charging . . it's in the early stages but true wireless charging is in the works using some bands . (it's hard to explain) but suffice to say when within range of the signal your phone would charge

Real wireless charging might finally be here

But I don't see this coming to mass markets just yet because they can charge you for a wireless mat, with this I don't know how they'd charge

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I just don't like to be disturbed sometimes .... and I prefer airplane mode over do not disturb ...

you're right ... for some reason years ago when I put my phone in airplane mode I couldn't turn the Bluetooth back on .... or maybe I didn't try .. I don't remember... im getting old....
I think smartphones back in the days couldn't do that ...I'm getting old my damn self I don't remember either lol