Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u think only 2% of the population is using headphones jacks? Do u nikkas even step out the door? Smh. And watch ya mouth fukk boi. Tired of u bum ass internet nikkas.
Only 2% (I'm being generous honestly it's probably way less) has both the a) high quality music files like FLAC and b) high quality studio 300$+ headset needed to actually notice the difference between wired and wireless

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
listen to subpar quality sonics while claiming to be ahead in 2017 brehs

just cuz they got rid of the jack doesn't meant the replacement is better :mjlol:
Which is the main problem these false equovocating "oh we got rid of CDs and tapes" fukks don't seem to understand

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
No way I'm messing with another LG built phone. I already went through the dreaded boot loop and had to send my phone in to get the motherboard replaced.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Floss showed that blue tint on both this and in the LG V30....you gotta tilt it to see but it's there. Damn shame.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see they dropped the price of the Pixel 2 and include 2 yr warranty lol
How much it's running for now? They going to make that one with those stupid ass bezels just to justify the price of the XL :smh:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I can't believe there are people defending no more wired headphones... nikkas are happy paying more for less of a product. That's why these companies keep fukking consumers over with shytty quality and features nobody wanted.

I don't want a single other thing in my life that I NEED to worry about charging up. This shyt has gotten ridiculous. At the end of the day I gotta take time to plug up a half a dozen different things.

Not that new nikkas ever leave the house but what you supposed to do if you pick a joint up at a bar and spend the night fukking over at her spot? The next day you not able to use non of the 2017 new wavey shyt that you spent racks on.

Headphone jack can't be no more than $3-4 in parts.

Why can't these nikkas just work on the shyt people actually want like phones that can last a couple days, phones that can survive a fall without being beefy, or a phone that you know ... won't drop fukking calls

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I can't believe there are people defending no more wired headphones... nikkas are happy paying more for less of a product. That's why these companies keep fukking consumers over with shytty quality and features nobody wanted.

I don't want a single other thing in my life that I NEED to worry about charging up. This shyt has gotten ridiculous. At the end of the day I gotta take time to plug up a half a dozen different things.

Not that new nikkas ever leave the house but what you supposed to do if you pick a joint up at a bar and spend the night fukking over at her spot? The next day you not able to use non of the 2017 new wavey shyt that you spent racks on.

Why can't these nikkas just work on the shyt people actually want like phones that can last a couple days, phones that can survive a fall without being beefy, or a phone that you know ... won't drop fukking calls
What you desire has already been accomplished by Nokia almost 20 years ago but the smartphone trend killed Nokia coolness with the young demographic.

I could leave my Nokia off charge using it for as long as I wanted and it woulda lasted about 3-4 days.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Man..you paying 900-1000..You supposed to get EVERYTHING THIS GAME can offer. Hell yeah I want headphone jack slots...for all future models.