Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nexus 6p is shaping up to be a terrible phone. Battery issues are plaguing a lot of people. It's so bad if you bought it through Google there giving you Pixel or Pixel XL instead now.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did just like the NSA & FBI put backdoors in a lot of computer hardware.
I still have mine and it's great

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This is why I can't get on the wireless charging wave. I had a couple of wireless charging joints and letting your phone charge on the pad is more cumbersome than just putting it on the cord for me cause you can't really use your phone. The only real convenience was just throwing my phone on the nightstand and not having to roll over and plug in the charger. I got the pads free with the phones and would have never bought them straight out.

Wi-Fi style charging will probably fry our brains or some shyt but it will be :banderas: if it ever gets fully implemented.

Rich people can try that out first

I wont be mad :hubie:

Double J

Banned
Daps
We're like 2 weeks away from the launch event and we still don't have any leaks on the bigger phone made by LG :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was expecting wireless charging without a mat. Like charging visa Wi-Fi or something. If u gotta buy a special mat, then what's the point.
You don't have to plug a phone in to charge. Honestly wireless charging is so slow I don't use it. It's much faster to just plug in the phone.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've been on Bluetooth headsets for five years. Why the fukk would I want to mess with wires if I don't need to?
Maybe cause Bluetooth still doesn't offer the best sound quality. And people have high end headphones and want to use them with their phone. U DO know that u can still use Bluetooth headphones if there's a 3.5 mm jack right? It doesn't have to be one or the other.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe cause Bluetooth still doesn't offer the best sound quality. And people have high end headphones and want to use them with their phone. U DO know that u can still use Bluetooth headphones if there's a 3.5 mm jack right? It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Most people are listening to MP3s or streaming on a phone so the sound quality is typically bad or low to begin with.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Most people are listening to MP3s or streaming on a phone so the sound quality is typically bad or low to begin with.
And there's people that don't. There's nothing great about removing features. And having to buy adapters. U could even check out a lot of reviewers like MBKHD, UrAvgConsumer, Unbox Therapy etc etc. all have an issue with it even when they didn't initially think they would.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there's people that don't. There's nothing great about removing features. And having to buy adapters. U could even check out a lot of reviewers like MBKHD, UrAvgConsumer, Unbox Therapy etc etc. all have an issue with it even when they didn't initially think they would.

So keep an antiquated feature just to accommodate 2% of the population that listens to FLAC? And it's not even clear you can tell the difference between wireless and wired even if it's flac. Stfu bytch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Goog set droid gang going to restore the feeling 10/4.
Let's be honest here tech bloggers talk about Google phones but Samsung runs Android with LG and Motorola bringing up the rear. Hell I'd have to question of official Google phones even do better than HTC phones at this point.

Google won't reveal official numbers but the play store install numbers for the Pixel launcher suggest it just recently crossed 1 million units sold in about June.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So keep an antiquated feature just to accommodate 2% of the population that listens to FLAC? And it's not even clear you can tell the difference between wireless and wired even if it's flac. Stfu bytch
So u think only 2% of the population is using headphones jacks? Do u nikkas even step out the door? Smh. And watch ya mouth fukk boi. Tired of u bum ass internet nikkas.