Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Be honest.. What the fukk you gonna be using facial recognition for?

Fingerprints not good enough?
They can't build the fingerprint sensor into the screen that's why they have the facial recognition shyt..

It's a substitute

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Rumor is there's no headphone jack this time.
zIQROvN.png

I'll just stick with my iPhone 4S then.:mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm riding my pixel XL until the wheels turn square. I love my earphone jack and this is probably the nicest phone ive owned.

As long as it has an earphone jack I'm ballz deep in it. Like I can't believe that is a feature I have to seek when looking for new phones now SMDH.

Earphone Jack's in 2017 :mjlol:

@Czerka ..... they're right .. we all need the earphone jack... you cant put your phone in airplane mode because it turns off the Bluetooth and since you got Bluetooth headphones.. guess you cant listen to music....

airplane mode for me is like turning my phone off and transforming in into a dedicated music player for a few hours when im on the train going to work or taking a nice walk at lunch ... I love it

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Czerka ..... they're right .. we all need the earphone jack... you cant put your phone in airplane mode because it turns off the Bluetooth and since you got Bluetooth headphones.. guess you cant listen to music....

airplane mode for me is like turning my phone off and transforming in into a dedicated music player for a few hours when im on the train going to work or taking a nice walk at lunch ... I love it
You'd have to use USB/Lightning dongle to listen to wired music. Inconvenient as you cant charge your phone at the same time, and you have a dongle hanging off it. But wired music has not been completely stamped out..

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why the fukk do you need airplane mode to listen to music?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

You can put your phone into airplane mode and then turn Bluetooth back on. I'm on a plane right now and I'm listening to my beats on Bluetooth in airplane mode. I never use my earphone jack, but I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

Screenshot_20170914-234645.png

Last edited: