Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
ecLbB5R.png

Finished the game tonight. Shame I got the trophy glitch after the 3rd biome boss. Great game outside of the buggy launch. My hours are like that because I kept my PS5 on since Monday morning...It took about 15-18 hours to complete.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I finally found a gun I really like, how do I get it so it don’t reset me when I die. Is there an artifact I need?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I finally found a gun I really like, how do I get it so it don’t reset me when I die. Is there an artifact I need?

Not possible. Only way is to find it again. Even then, there's different sets of power ups traits that get unlocked along with progress of each individual weapon, that you're not guaranteed to have the gun with that trait either, unless you find it. It's all in the name of RNG.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Not possible. Only way is to find it again. Even then, there's different sets of power ups traits that get unlocked along with progress of each individual weapon, that you're not guaranteed to have the gun with that trait either, unless you find it. It's all in the name of RNG.

this is my best run yet I’m scared :mjcry:

What does the astronaut do? I bought one

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol...I’m close...I’ll probably make it to biome 2 today...I’m getting to phrike religiously now with lvl 4 and 5 guns and taking him down the first 2 times...I just have to get a good pattern down for the 3rd wave

Is it a matter of nerves bruh or are you just coming in ill-equipped?