Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I downloaded the update and have been playing but my saves are intact. I might just wait a few days until the smoke clears on these patches.

Edit: played it safe and deleted the game, so it can redownload to the correct version overnight

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
As for the saves, couldn't you just back up your save data first? Also, is the patch to the patch all patched up?
As long as the new version doesn’t modify the save file it should be ok. And I think their process is to just pull the bad update and revert back to the old version. This is why you have to redownload the game if the new update broke for you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You prob gonna get lucky and get to the third biome in one session

despite fukking up...this last run was encouraging...I know I can beat phrike...just gotta hope for the stars to align again like they did on that last run...if this game wasn’t so beautiful, I woulda bailed on this shyt but I really want to see/play the rest of the game

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Been finishing up work and getting ready to go on vacation, chose the option to update and close the game before I knew what was going on :stopitslime:

Because they pulled the patch, game stuck in a open/apply patch/can't launch the game cycle. Deleting and re-downloading:snoop:

Synced my save data before I did just in case.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahah the first boss is so easy now. I had to beat him again because of my corrupted save. Once you know all his moves and how to counter them he lightweight. It’s rogue lite so they wanted us to die a lot to learn shyt. But not knowing how may of it works and just throwing you in the game makes it hard from the jump. I don’t even know the stuff in purple hurt you.Now that I know how the consumables work, the ether, the obsidian and the guns. This shyt is easy af. I’m damn near impossible af to kill :mjlit: . Looking forward to the game getting hard. Because the first biome enemies can’t fukk with me. And that poster who called me soft :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hahah the first boss is so easy now. I had to beat him again because of my corrupted save. Once you know all his moves and how to counter them he lightweight. It’s rogue lite so they wanted us to die a lot to learn shyt. But not knowing how may of it works and just throwing you in the game makes it hard from the jump. I don’t even know the stuff in purple hurt you.Now that I know how the consumables work, the ether, the obsidian and the guns. This shyt is easy af. I’m damn near impossible af to kill :mjlit: . Looking forward to the game getting hard. Because the first biome enemies can’t fukk with me. And that poster who called me soft :pacspit:

BeJcYakCIAAkIk7.jpg