Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

edit: I peeped you prof level is at 10 with 130%. How I did it was to farm level 1 fully (sword most things so you definitely get the currency) including the containment room, then buy the health upgrade (& Astro if possible). Then go to level 2 and run/farm through the desert area, use the shortcut to L3. Get up to the bridge but go away from the boss area, there’ll be another shop inside not too far where you can get the 25% upgrade again (& hopefully the Astro if you missed it first time, and large HealthKit)

Depending on your skill that should take ~ 30mins but you’ll be going into the L3 boss with 3-6 useful artifacts/parasites, 200% health , at least one large health kit and a L11/12 gun. Carbine ideally, hollow as 2nd choice but it does less damage

Hmmm i never even thought of going back to level 2, I’ll try it on my next run.

Funny story: so i got to the 3rd boss and i only had half a bar of health but i said, its whatever, i created a clone to respawn me. So i eventually die, but i still got a wack gun (spitmaw) and i had no items or anything else, i was screwed. I decide to teleport around to check what i may have missed out on. Then i see one of hobolite crystal things at the first portal, and i wondered why it respawned so i left through the portal and came back. I literally sat and respawned that fukking crystal 500 times, and managed to get like 15 different gun chest that would spawn also. So i had my pick of guns, and i kept running to the fabricator in the beginning trying to get the health which I never ended up getting.

So i spent well over an hour doing this, only for the boss battle seen above.:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat bytch ass phrike after the 4th time. Hoe:pacspit:

...and then there was one :mjcry:

I almost took him down with the base pistol I start off with on my last run

they literally had the entry to his lair in the room next to the ship so I said fukk it and headed straight for him...having the pistol made me focus on defense more than offense so I know his moves by heart now...taking a break but I’m get him tho

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
...and then there was one :mjcry:

I almost took him down with the base pistol I start off with on my last run

they literally had the entry to his lair in the room next to the ship so I said fukk it and headed straight for him...having the pistol made me focus on defense more than offense so I know his moves by heart now...taking a break but I’m get him tho

what kind of player are you? Do you take a lot of damage? Get either an astronaut or pay 150 for the full health packs and hold them until you fight phrike, don’t use the health too early though, but if you wait to long you’ll never have a chance to use it. Make sure you have a carbine.lvl 3 works, try to get something to lower to wait time for your alt fire. His first phase is super easy you shouldn’t take much damage, second phase, watch the lasers, may take a few hits. Once the third starts make sure health is full, time his hits, and abuse the alt fire as soon as your controller vibrates press that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what kind of player are you? Do you take a lot of damage? Get either an astronaut or pay 150 for the full health packs and hold them until you fight phrike, don’t use the health too early though, but if you wait to long you’ll never have a chance to use it. Make sure you have a carbine.lvl 3 works, try to get something to lower to wait time for your alt fire. His first phase is super easy you shouldn’t take much damage, second phase, watch the lasers, may take a few hits. Once the third starts make sure health is full, time his hits, and abuse the alt fire as soon as your controller vibrates press that shyt

I’m running on 2 hours sleep last night so my reaction time might just be off...he’s definitely beatable...I can get to him and kill him twice at will now to the point that the type of gun isn’t even an issue anymore...it’s just a matter of having enough health left to last thru the 3rd round with him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck

I thought they fixed digital deluxe edition suits bugs/glitch with the update? :what:. I just turned on the game and mfer the door still ain't open

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just watched one of my favorite youtubers going against one of the bosses lol. I was about to have a panic attack just watching him play. I’m never gonna beat this most likely but it’s still fun :flabbynsick:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just watched one of my favorite youtubers going against one of the bosses lol. I was about to have a panic attack just watching him play. I’m never gonna beat this most likely but it’s still fun :flabbynsick:

Yeah, at this point I’ve already put 20 something hours into it, I’m just having fun inching my way further. Even if i don’t ultimately end up finishing i got my moneys worth