Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yo Smurf @surf. If this lil boy can beat Phrike, your old, scary ass better be able to do it. Git gud and git to work.

Did you see the 5 year old that beat bloodborne? People underestimate children. They always say “its a kids game its supposed to be easy” when it comes to games being so simplified but i remember even being a kid that games were twice as hard as they are now. Even hearing people complain about roguelikes is funny because something like battletoads or contra is way harder in comparison to this.

shyt, compare mario 3 to mario oddysey. There’s almost no challenge in oddysey and i prob can’t beat mario 3 without using a flute

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see the 5 year old that beat bloodborne? People underestimate children. They always say “its a kids game its supposed to be easy” when it comes to games being so simplified but i remember even being a kid that games were twice as hard as they are now. Even hearing people complain about roguelikes is funny because something like battletoads or contra is way harder in comparison to this.

shyt, compare mario 3 to mario oddysey. There’s almost no challenge in oddysey and i prob can’t beat mario 3 without using a flute
Agreed. To be fair it’s no different then playing a instrument. It’s just knowing how to react to things and what buttons to push. We just treat children like retards in this country.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. To be fair it’s no different then playing a instrument. It’s just knowing how to react to things and what buttons to push. We just treat children like retards in this country.

exactly...props to that young brother

don’t know why @Khalil's_Black_Excellence is diminishing the magnitude of his performance bcuz of his age...maybe young breh is just really damn good

this divide and conquer shyt has to stop smmfh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly...props to that young brother

don’t know why @Khalil's_Black_Excellence is diminishing the magnitude of his performance bcuz of his age...maybe young breh is just really damn good

this divide and conquer shyt has to stop smmfh
Yeah it’s almost human nature to knock peoples accomplishments because it makes them look worse. A 11 year old being able to do that is impressive af. You seen the vitalik ethereum creator thread in the locker room. Majority of the comments was he white and had access to the best education if we had that we could do that too lmao. They know deep down that’s bullshyt. It’s easier to hate then show love because majority more then likely 25+ and ain’t do a god damn thing in their life noteworthy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s almost human nature to knock peoples accomplishments because it makes them look worse. A 11 year old being able to do that is impressive af. You seen the vitalik ethereum creator thread in the locker room. Majority of the comments was he white and had access to the best education if we had that we could do that too lmao. They know deep down that’s bullshyt. It’s easier to hate then show love because majority more then likely 25+ and ain’t do a god damn thing in their life noteworthy.

yes my brother...we have to stop this hate and pitting different age groups against each other...young ppl are the key to our future

jokes aside tho...cool video...definitely has to be an all-time great feeling enjoying games with your kids...I was just as happy/excited for little breh lol

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes my brother...we have to stop this hate and pitting different age groups against each other...young ppl are the key to our future

jokes aside tho...cool video...definitely has to be an all-time great feeling enjoying games with your kids...I was just as happy/excited for little breh lol
Exactly. If that was my kid I think i would be in tears. My girl was ecstatic to see me beat him giving me hella daps and jumping in shyt because she love games too and seen how much of a struggle it was to kill him. If that was my kid I would be emotional. shyt like seeing him hit a game winner in elementary basketball :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. If that was my kid I think i would be in tears. My girl was ecstatic to see me beat him giving me hella daps and jumping in shyt because she love games too and seen how much of a struggle it was to kill him. If that was my kid I would be emotional. shyt like seeing him hit a game winner in elementary basketball :mjcry:

ok ok ok...let’s get it together now :hubie:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Oh it wasn't the kid I was knocking.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
4th boss down, not gassing it but he’s easy as is most of the biome (short as well)