Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck

:wtf: I have to fight Phrike again in order to return to Crimson Waste?

Edited: Never mind, I was an idiot.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...probably had the best run against phrike I’ve had so far...killed him once, and was halfway to killing him again...too many sloppy mistakes tho and got hit by shyt that was easily avoidable

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Wooooo. Beat that bytch Ixion on my first go. :wow:

Thank fukk too cause that was like a 2.5 hour run. :dead:

I was artifact up like a mother fukker.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is fire af! I’m struggling with the first boss. The fact it’s a journey to get to him everytime and if I make it back with full health I’m lucky is wild af. They should have a save option for “casual gamers”. They want people to pay 75 dollars for this game and more in foreign countries. We should have the option to save. The first boss isn’t even that hard. But getting to him with full health is a mission. Why would they make a big budget AAA game that’s strictly for hardcore gamers. Retarded af business model. They need crazy sales for this game to be a success. So for them to do this is retarded af. They should have a option to keep it how it is. And a option for saves. I read on Reddit they are going to add saves with a update. If they want us to by games at launch they should have included that. Better of waiting for games to go on sale. And yes I’m very mad :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is fire af! I’m struggling with the first boss. The fact it’s a journey to get to him everytime and if I make it back with full health I’m lucky is wild af. They should have a save option for “casual gamers”. They want people to pay 75 dollars for this game and more in foreign countries. We should have the option to save. The first boss isn’t even that hard. But getting to him with full health is a mission. Why would they make a big budget AAA game that’s strictly for hardcore gamers. Retarded af business model. They need crazy sales for this game to be a success. So for them to do this is retarded af. They should have a option to keep it how it is. And a option for saves. I read on Reddit they are going to add saves with a update. If they want us to by games at launch they should have included that. Better of waiting for games to go on sale. And yes I’m very mad :hhh:

You ever play bionic commando rearmed?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not mad cuz I knew exactly what I was in for but I feel you

the biggest surprise that’s allowed me to maintain full interest in the game is the biome restructuring itself after each death...I’ve never seen anything like this in a game...although sometimes the re-leveling is “similar” to past iterations, there are times when they throw some crazy new design in that makes me feel like I’m playing a whole different level

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:
I’m not mad cuz I knew exactly what I was in for but I feel you

the biggest surprise that’s allowed me to maintain full interest in the game is the biome restructuring itself after each death...I’ve never seen anything like this in a game...although sometimes the re-leveling is “similar” to past iterations, there are times when they throw some crazy new design in
I’m just mad because I’m frustrated. If I can go back in time I would still buy the bytch. It’s a great game. I read so much shyt about it so I had a pretty good idea of what I was getting. But the fact you go to kill 50+ enemies to get back to the same boss is annoying af. The fact this is a business model is just dumb af to me. I’m not the greatest gamer but if I find this hard and tedious I know a majority of people who game will. How they expect the game to be a success? If their was hella ps5 exclusives out this game wouldn’t have done the numbers it did. I just feel like they should appease the consumers a lot more. But I’m back hunting this first boss back again :unimpressed: