Duckburg, NY
Yep, as long as you reached him

EXLQHge.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any enemy with the suicide bomber gimmick can :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Yea I hate them bat/sting ray looking things.

I’m at my wit’s end with these annoying fukking things...always fukk up a good run...these shyts come in packs of fukking 6 at times and that’s when it gets overwhelming and the sword is fukking useless cuz they’ll stay just out of reach but close enough for the blast radius to fukk you up...the best gun for them is the shotgun shyt but I don’t like rolling with that cuz I have other enemies to deal with...would be nice if you could have a weapon wheel and switch instead of being forced to roll with one gun

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m at my wit’s end with these annoying fukking things...always fukk up a good run...these shyts come in packs of fukking 6 at times and that’s when it gets overwhelming and the sword is fukking useless cuz they’ll stay just out of reach but close enough for the blast radius to fukk you up...the best gun for them is the shotgun shyt but I don’t like rolling with that cuz I have other enemies to deal with...would be nice if you could have a weapon wheel and switch instead of being forced to roll with one gun
Shoot them when they glow, they’re only a threat then

Re guns, you want to use all the guns, even the trash ones. To unlock level 2 (and 3) traits, you need all the L1s unlocked (10 kills or so per trait)

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to kill the first boss. I noticed when I die the journey back to him sometimes is tedious and long af. And sometimes it’s just one or two doors. Anyway to get back to him quick or is it just whatever the game decides?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I paid $70...I deserve to experience every level of the game at the setting of my choosing! :damn:
Hahaha I don’t know what your original complaint was. But I’ve been feeling the same way. Let me save or let me decrease the difficulty. I got RE8 waiting on me this weekend :damn: