Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
whose angry ass mans is this? :dwillhuh:

now I’m “not” supposed to try and avoid death in a game lmaooo

lol you just seem scary ever since that "play when the sun comes up" post in Control

The bats are annoying, but letting them swarm you? :scust:

nikka if you dont pull out that Shockstream and go to work :ufdup:

shyt is ether for them lil nikkas

Spitmaw blaster does em dirty too :wow:

I can't wait to play this when I get off tonight :noah:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol you just seem scary ever since that "play when the sun comes up" post in Control

the control post was clearly an exaggerated joke...idk if you’re reverse trolling me or took it too literal lmao

and I don’t see how being overrun by the bats is indicative of anything else other than the enemy being annoying difficult at times which somebody else said as well

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Yea man...:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shoot Groot till he takes a knee the run up with the sword if you have it and chop shoot him to death

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i beat these bosses once now i cant beat em...i heard they drop better loot if u beat em twice...idk if its permanent stuff or what...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You can skip damn near everything on the 2nd level and teleport right to the second boss - why is it taking y'all so long to get back to him? :dwillhuh:
yea but if your gear aint right u gettin smacked...so its kinda like u have to...u going straight to the 2nd boss after the 1st biome ? :usure:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shoot Groot till he takes a knee the run up with the sword if you have it and chop shoot him to death

them and the tentacle nikkas who shoot the blue orbs are the easiest...the groot dudes don’t seem to take up much damage even if there hits connect

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
How far as everyone gotten?

I hear a lot of this isn't as hard as they said, when by all accounts the later biomes are where it gets really difficult.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How far as everyone gotten?

I hear a lot of this isn't as hard as they said, when by all accounts the later biomes are where it gets really difficult.

It’s challenging but the level of challenge is different for everyone, it’s hard to say how you will take to it.

I’ve played and beaten all soulsborne games and this has been kicking my ass. I’ve seen a lot of people say they couldn’t even get through the first stage in demons souls saying this game was way easier. Etc.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It’s challenging but the level of challenge is different for everyone, it’s hard to say how you will take to it.

I’ve played and beaten all soulsborne games and this has been kicking my ass. I’ve seen a lot of people say they couldn’t even get through the first stage in demons souls saying this game was way easier. Etc.
I'm saying people 2-3 levels into a game are saying it's not as hard as they said, when they potentially haven't even gotten to the parts these reviewers were talking about.

I have not found it all that hard myself. But I am not going to jump the gun and say this was sold as harder than it is until I find out myself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm saying people 2-3 levels into a game are saying it's not as hard as they said, when they potentially haven't even gotten to the parts these reviewers were talking about.

I have not found it all that hard myself. But I am not going to jump the gun and say this was sold as harder than it is until I find out myself.

Like i said, i think its just different for everyone. People in this thread have already beaten it with not as many deaths as i have already. It’s gonna be subjective.