Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the game is getting power ups that compliment your play. I pick up anything malignant and had a 2 different power ups that increased max health and gave you a combat attribute when you add or remove malfunctions. I maxed out my health and had 2 shields going into the final boss.
Apparently you can get level 2 & 3 gun traits? :ohhh: Anyone know how?
You just have to get lucky and hope they spawn on the gun once you level them up and unlock them again.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
nah I wasn’t...just like when I joked about knocking up a webcam whore and you negged me...I laughed at the time bcuz again I thought you were reverse trolling me and feeding into the joke...but it seems like you really do take some of my jokes literally

again...I’m not the only one who voiced the opinion that they’re annoying...seems you just wanna be miserable about it lmao

Nah I don’t put that much thought into your posts I was def trolling. I don’t even remember what post you’re talking about :mjlol: Def trolling

And miserable? I’m laughing bc you ass at video games, I could never be miserable, little boy

I’ll fukk your bytch, overwrite your save game with mine 100 levels past you and leave your goofy ass stuck or starting from scratch :umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll fukk your bytch, overwrite your save game with mine 100 levels past you and leave your goofy ass stuck or starting from scratch :umad:

man if you don’t carry your little fake ass ras kass self on :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It’s challenging but the level of challenge is different for everyone, it’s hard to say how you will take to it.

I’ve played and beaten all soulsborne games and this has been kicking my ass. I’ve seen a lot of people say they couldn’t even get through the first stage in demons souls saying this game was way easier. Etc.
yea its weird ima 10th degree nioh 1/2 blackbelt...1st boss in nioh 1 beat my ass like 20 times...i feel like returnal is harder but its 1st boss only killed me 6 times before i beat it...but to me nioh is the easier game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ima series x guy 1st and foremost but i have a ps5 and i dont see the hype...shyt annoys me more than anything...that haptic shyt aint for me

ya it depends on how it’s used...a couple of ppl playing the game in here said they switched it up...so I tried the “classic” layout and prefer it...the haptic feedback to date works best imo with games that feature bow/arrows as your primary weapon

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Had my first real glitch after patch install - got locked into a blue door room with a reviver chamber after the enemies spawned and killed them. :francis:

Luckily I wasn't deep into the run but I had just popped a max integrity parasite and had almost max health so that would came in handy in the 3rd biome because with out a good carbine or hallowseeker I get sh*tted on by the flying bombers.