Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally climbed out the mud and beat Phryke :mjcry:

giphy.gif

All my fellow scrub ass biome one nikkas getting out the trenches today:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wait what :dwillhuh:

Sometimes you get a “bad draw” and get stuck with a layout in biome one with a cliff as the first room. It’s the room with the stairs and the steep drop you gotta fall down to progress. If you get that layout on a run, its best to just pause and hit restart level. If you want to use the ship to heal it cuts off access to it because you can’t get back up after you fall down. It’s a cursed run

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat it

Solid 9/10

DLC for this will be brazy

Had a couple close calls but after 3rd world u just as broken as the shyt they throw at you

20 hours 16 deffs

Did you ever die after you reached the 3rd world? Everyone’s saying the further you go the easier it gets because you get so OP, I’m wondering if you just kept going with the same build and hit weapon proficiency 30 or some shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes you get a “bad draw” and get stuck with a layout in biome one with a cliff as the first room. It’s the room with the stairs and the steep drop you gotta fall down to progress. If you get that layout on a run, its best to just pause and hit restart level. If you want to use the ship to heal it cuts off access to it because you can’t get back up after you fall down. It’s a cursed run

that’s fukking wild smh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
is phrike in the vault guarded by those giant eyes? I tried to get in there earlier but didn’t have the key...found the key so I’ll be in there soon...really don’t wanna see this muthafukka after watching that clip...I was hoping there’d be some shyt I could suck behind at least...nikkas gonna have me fighting in an open pit like spartacus
respect every telegraph because something is coming

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever die after you reached the 3rd world? Everyone’s saying the further you go the easier it gets because you get so OP, I’m wondering if you just kept going with the same build and hit weapon proficiency 30 or some shyt

I did technically but Id either have astronaut up or rhe reanimator. Its actually harder, you just are better I imagine. They throw soooooo much ahit at you