Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Like i said, i think its just different for everyone. People in this thread have already beaten it with not as many deaths as i have already. It’s gonna be subjective.
Oh people in here beat the whole game already?

Cause I'm not talkin about the subjective nature of difficulty. I'm talking about people 10% through a game saying its not hard.

If people beat it and are saying that that's fine.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh people in here beat the whole game already?

Cause I'm not talkin about the subjective nature of difficulty. I'm talking about people 10% through a game saying its not hard.

If people beat it and are saying that that's fine.

Levels are harder than the bosses. After phrike, who isnt that hard once u get the game their pretty easy especially if u have a decent weapon.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
the control post was clearly an exaggerated joke...idk if you’re reverse trolling me or took it too literal lmao

and I don’t see how being overrun by the bats is indicative of anything else other than the enemy being annoying difficult at times which somebody else said as well

nikka you was dead ass :camby:

And the bats are literally the easiest hostile in the game, they don’t even shoot projectiles, can be easily dashed away from and blasted on from a distance :hhh:

If you ass, just say dat :mjlol:

You probably flinch every time you get sucked into the tentacle elevator :laff:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you was dead ass

nah I wasn’t...just like when I joked about knocking up a webcam whore and you negged me...I laughed at the time bcuz again I thought you were reverse trolling me and feeding into the joke...but it seems like you really do take some of my jokes literally

And the bats are literally the easiest hostile in the game

again...I’m not the only one who voiced the opinion that they’re annoying...seems you just wanna be miserable about it lmao

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Levels are harder than the bosses. After phrike, who isnt that hard once u get the game their pretty easy especially if u have a decent weapon.

Yeah, that's how I felt would be the case, cuz I can handle dealing with the boss much easier than the levels, since there's only one enemy to focus on.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Killed the 2nd boss in my second try , his phase 1 & 3 are cool but both times I lost him in phase 2, not sure how you’re meant to track him

Got an artifact that leeches life with damage dealt (stacking up with adrenaline) , the game needs a few more of this type of buff to balance out all the malignant bs it throws your way

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yo I’m reading they released an update today and if you had the game/PS5 in rest mode it shut the game down :why:

Can anyone confirm? I put the game in rest mode last night right in the middle of a bomb ass run.